..ISN'T that what I stated......

25 Oct 2024 14:26 #31 by Rick
You will see Trump in whatever negative light you can find. The country however is trending his way. If he was as bad as you’d like us to believe, he would be losing, badly. But he is only gaining support.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2024 16:58 #32 by homeagain
Poll numbers are misleading, confusing and incorrect. Poll numbers change when some major event takes place. In my opinion Trump is going to lose this election because of a silent group of women and men on the center right or center left who are not going to participate in polls, who will keep their vote secret, who are going to put the country above Donald Trump, who will quietly vote for Kamala Harris when they are in the voting booth. They will not participate in any exit polls; they will vote and quietly go home.

here is the bet....''.vote Harris and go quietly home''...we r at the genesis of this thread.....let us see, in the next 30 days who is correct. IF I WIN ... U MUST STATE ,ON THIS SITE...''astrology IS AWESOME" NOW WHAT WOULD U LIKE TO WAGER IN RETURN?

26 Oct 2024 07:00 #33 by Rick
Sure, I’ll take that bet. If I win, you have admit that your media lied to you about Biden’s mental health and it’s not possible for Trump to be a dictator (not in this country anyway).

Tim Walz

26 Oct 2024 07:10 #34 by homeagain
DEAL and a handshake......(meaning my word is true,RARE in this day and age)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick

27 Oct 2024 09:52 #35 by Rick
I believe you will, as will I. I hope you're having a good weekend and enjoying the last of the warm weather! I'm off to finish the last of my 7 cords or firewood.

Tim Walz

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds