..ISN'T that what I stated......

25 Oct 2024 07:03 - 25 Oct 2024 07:04 #21 by homeagain
has nothing to do with skin color or gender.......IT IS A MENTALLY STABLE MIND THAT WILL BE CONTROLLING THE CODE....(to manifest the mushroom cloud)......THAT would not be Trump JMO and i am not alone,do the research, he is unstable)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2024 07:05 #22 by Rick

homeagain wrote: has nothing to do with skin color or gender.......IT IS A MENTALLY STABLE MIND THAT WILL BE CONTROLLING THE CODE....(to manifest the mushroom cloud)......THAT would not be Trump JMO

Oh, really? When Biden first talked about picking a VP, did he say he wanted to find the best or did he first say that he wanted to pick a black woman?

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

25 Oct 2024 07:31 #23 by homeagain
NICE deflect.....we r speaking of who is MENTALLY FIT and stable.....that would not be Trump...again I was seriously considering Nikki Halley...I am Not enthralled with Harris.BUT TRUMP is deteriorating and he is NOT the person he was several years ago.....HOW DO I KNOW THIS? Because I am 77 and at about 72 my overall health went from absolutely awesome to WTH happened...I am a vegetarian, I eat farm to table organic when I can (most times I can)...I am reasonable active (not athletic) and I do not eat fast food, I can touch the shower floor and have NEVER BEEN HOSPITALIZED FOR SURG OR OTHER ISSUES. i DID NOT GET COVID, HAVE NOT HAD THE FLU,,,But i am aging, spinal stenosis,discs problems,scoliosis and serious arthritis ....BUT MY MIND IS SHARP.... now compare what info has been verified about Trump, starting with fast food and diet Pepsi (coke) and hospitalized and intubated with COVID and OBESE .(do we know all that is wrong....NO) we DO KNOW he is getting more bazaar by the day.....NOT JMO

25 Oct 2024 08:26 - 25 Oct 2024 08:29 #24 by Rick

homeagain wrote: has nothing to do with skin color or gender.......

Everything on the left is about skin color and gender. Have you been asleep?

And Sorry HA, I don't think you would last very long if you had Trump's schedule. The guy never stops, even after he's had multiple threats on his life. Tick tock... it's almost over

Tim Walz

25 Oct 2024 09:53 - 25 Oct 2024 10:03 #25 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: has nothing to do with skin color or gender.......

Everything on the left is about skin color and gender. Have you been asleep?

And Sorry HA, I don't think you would last very long if you had Trump's schedule. The guy never stops, even after he's had multiple threats on his life. Tick tock... it's almost over

[/b]

GEE, if u analyze that statement, there is a reason why.....PEPSI'S BY THE DOZEN EACH DAY,IT'S CALLED SUGAR RUSH., he stopped golfing,he is ALWAYS high on sugar....like RED BULL or ROCK STAR energy drinks....he is addicted.

i HAVE PERSONAL FRIENDS (AND A BROTHER WHO DO THESE DRINKS)....they have two speeds
GO AND STOP.....I did have two speeds....without an energy drink. Now the reality is ...stop,go stiop,go
stop ,go rinse and repeat.

The ROCK STAR guy was in upper level management at Locke Martin....guess what, after years of drinking ROCK STAR....he had a heart attack, and has not been well ever since.....he is 12 years younger than me.,my brother is 9 years younger than me and HIS HEALTH is trashed because he drank BIG GULPS OF PEPSI (7-11 SUPPLIED) FOR DECADES.......u can not abuse your health year after year an d expect to be "on it" when campaigning. (guess that is called common sense)

25 Oct 2024 13:06 #26 by Rick
He’s almost 80 years old. I doubt you know anyone his age that could keep up, and there’s only so much of a “sugar high” a person can withstand without consequences. Trump has always been like this and I doubt he will slow down until he actually has some sort of mental of physical issues.

Tim Walz

25 Oct 2024 13:19 #27 by homeagain

Rick wrote: He’s almost 80 years old. I doubt you know anyone his age that could keep up, and there’s only so much of a “sugar high” a person can withstand without consequences. Trump has always been like this and I doubt he will slow down until he actually has some sort of mental of physical issues.

[/b]

AND THERE IT IS IN PLAIN SIGHT......denial.

25 Oct 2024 13:28 #28 by homeagain

Rick wrote: He’s almost 80 years old. I doubt you know anyone his age that could keep up, and there’s only so much of a “sugar high” a person can withstand without consequences. Trump has always been like this and I doubt he will slow down until he actually has some sort of mental of physical issues.

OMG...WHO IS THE BILLIONAIRE FINANCE GUY.. HE BUYS AND SELLS STOCKS AND COMPANIES.oh ya, it's a 90 something....Warren Buffett...who tells his kids...I' will give u a college education payed for....that is it. Oh and by the way, he is pretty successful at what he does, (unlike Trump' track record)

25 Oct 2024 14:11 #29 by Rick
Trumps been doing rallies for months and has dodged a bullet. Do you have Warren’s schedule handy? No? Tick tock…

Tim Walz

25 Oct 2024 14:20 #30 by homeagain
IT DOES NOT MATTER....he is wearing down,u can see and hear the results....just stunning, that seriously
intelligent individuals r blind and deaf.... BUT, what ever gets u thru the next 90 days...... 'cause it will be a
critical period of patience and perseverance

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds