..ISN'T that what I stated......

21 Oct 2024 12:48 #1 by homeagain
MISLEADING POLL NUMBERS
Poll numbers are misleading, confusing and incorrect. Poll numbers change when some major event takes place. In my opinion Trump is going to lose this election because of a silent group of women and men on the center right or center left who are not going to participate in polls, who will keep their vote secret, who are going to put the country above Donald Trump, who will quietly vote for Kamala Harris when they are in the voting booth. They will not participate in any exit polls; they will vote and quietly go home.
You should not forget 15 to 20 % Republicans voted for Nikki Haley, even after Nikki Haley dropped out of the primaries. This is a big red flag. Donald Trump will underperform polls and Kamala Harris will overperform polls in this election.
Kamala Harris is in a much stronger Mahadasha / Bhukti / Anthara period compared to Donald Trump’s dashas. Kamala Harris is going to win comfortably on November 5. The period from November 5, 2024, to January 3, 2025, is a challenging time for the country. Trump will not concede after losing the election. But this is a very weak period for Trump also. Trump will lose very quickly in courts and will also get sentenced in Hush money case.
October 18, 2024

I would NEVER tell a pollster who I was voting for......the above statement is from the L.A.ASTROLOGIST (to the celebs
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2024 14:15 #2 by FredHayek
The polls are mostly within the margin of error so really either one could still win.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Oct 2024 17:40 #3 by PrintSmith
More important than the polls are the trends within the polls . . . and those are all shifting Trump, though, as you mentioned, all are within the margin of error stated by the various polls.

Trump's up 4 in Georgia, up 3 in PA, tied in WI, up 2 in NV, up 3 in MI . . . all the battleground States that are going to decide the election are trending Trump at the start of early voting.

As in 2016, won't matter how unpopular Trump is in CA or NY, there are only 538 votes that are cast for the office of president and vice president in these United States and they are the only votes that count in the contest.

23 Oct 2024 06:47 - 23 Oct 2024 06:53 #4 by homeagain
HI THERE, Printsmith,,good to "see" u.....,polls can be 'statistically manipulated' to any configuration. As I stated, there r many people who WILL NOT lay out there decision...they will just do their civic duty and go home....I for one,would NEVER answer an exit poll.nor would i answer a poll question. THERE R MANY LIKE ME.....i STAND BY MY POSTS, Trump is not going to the Oval office,his time has past and the NEEDED
change will occur in Jan. (this will NOT be a smooth transition,but it will take place.none the less.) JMO

EARLY VOTING.. i am not a horse race fan,but if u look at the strategy.....COMES FROM BEHIND TO WIN,BECAUSE THE PLAN ALWAYS WAS "FAKE OUT' THE BETTING CROWD....the last push to the finish line wins.

23 Oct 2024 08:00 #5 by Rick
Printsmith is right about the trends within the polls being more informative than the actual numbers. I do see the negative stigma of voting for Trump vanishing as we all watch and listen to the alternative. Harris is really bad at pretending to be genuine and all the "joy" has turned into desperation. When you see Democrats running for office praising Trump in their ads, you know the ship is sinking.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

23 Oct 2024 08:34 #6 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Printsmith is right about the trends within the polls being more informative than the actual numbers. I do see the negative stigma of voting for Trump vanishing as we all watch and listen to the alternative. Harris is really bad at pretending to be genuine and all the "joy" has turned into desperation. When you see Democrats running for office praising Trump in their ads, you know the ship is sinking.

[/b]

oh please do SHOW me that piece of news.

23 Oct 2024 10:54 #7 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: When you see Democrats running for office praising Trump in their ads, you know the ship is sinking.

[/b]

HA, can we infer that you have not?

23 Oct 2024 11:11 #8 by PrintSmith

homeagain wrote: HI THERE, Printsmith,,good to "see" u.....,polls can be 'statistically manipulated' to any configuration. As I stated, there r many people who WILL NOT lay out there decision...they will just do their civic duty and go home....I for one,would NEVER answer an exit poll.nor would i answer a poll question.

I'm another person who never participates in polls . . . and I'm betting that you and I don't share the same outlook regarding who will receive our vote in this election. Thus, our non-participation doesn't affect the accuracy of any poll taken on the subject in Colorado. And while I agree that polls can be statistically manipulated, that's a bit harder to accomplish when the question is "Who are you going to vote for in the presidential election this year?"

What I find very interesting is how Democrats are collectively saying that Harris is up in the national polls, when the national polls have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the election, in an effort to convey the appearance that their candidate isn't in serious trouble at this point in the cycle. Biden was up 8 nationally at this same time in 2020, Clinton was up 6 in 2016 . . . Harris is up 1 in the RCP average nationally . . . and that's a serious problem for the Democrats at this stage of the contest regardless of the spin Democrats try to put on it.

The trend is towards Trump in the must win battleground States, by about 2% compared to a month ago. In the RCP No Tossup Electoral Vote map, as of today, Trump has 312 electoral votes, 42 more than needed to win. The map looks almost exactly as it did in 2016, the only change is that NV goes Trump this time.

23 Oct 2024 11:15 #9 by PrintSmith

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: When you see Democrats running for office praising Trump in their ads, you know the ship is sinking.

HA, can we infer that you have not?

www.axios.com/2024/10/18/senate-democrat...paign-ads-trump-2024

It's Axios . . . no possibility of claiming it's a right wing bias source . . . ;)

23 Oct 2024 11:24 #10 by Rick
Morning Joe and other hard core outlets really don’t want to advertise what’s happening, thus the lack of knowledge by HA.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds