A huge difference between the Tea Party and the Dems today

23 Sep 2010 07:55 #161 by Wayne Harrison
Wait, I forgot about the PHotoshop controversy over a sign held by Houston Tea Party leader Dale Robertson.

Here's the picture first posted on the teaparty website, then removed:

(it was posted on The Washington Independent right-wing newspaper).

And here's the photoshopped photo that replaced it.

There's also the very large sign that the Ohio GOP photoshopped INTO a Tea Party rally:

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010 ... -rally.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2010 07:56 #162 by Wayne Harrison

outdoor338 wrote: Look at the sign wayne, and you can see trees that someone tried to edit out..you don't have to be a genius to figure that out, three people have caught it..go look at what they said..I do plenty of work on photoshop, can you verify the authenticity of the picture?

It's a little hard to look at it when you don't post the photo you're referring to. But, OK, without seeing it, I'll concede your point for the sake of argument. So, you're arguing that one sign was photoshopped.

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE SIGNS?

23 Sep 2010 08:06 #163 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: Look at the sign wayne, and you can see trees that someone tried to edit out..you don't have to be a genius to figure that out, three people have caught it..go look at what they said..I do plenty of work on photoshop, can you verify the authenticity of the picture?

It's a little hard to look at it when you don't post the photo you're referring to. But, OK, without seeing it, I'll concede your point for the sake of argument. So, you're arguing that one sign was photoshopped.

They like to pick out a small handfull of extremists in each group or party and try and spin it to say the whole party is like that. I am going to try that too. I wonder if there are any extremists and nutjobs and far out signs out there in the Democratic party which we can generalize and claim the whole party is like that. Hmmmmm......this could be fun. I can see why they like this. It is another great attempt at deflecting from the issues. And Howard Dean taught them never to tell the truth and talk about the issues. They are just being good soldiers on here.

23 Sep 2010 08:08 #164 by LadyJazzer
Hang on, folks...Another tiresome round of "They did it too..."

:Snooze

23 Sep 2010 08:12 #165 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote:

They like to pick out a small handfull of extremists in each group or party and try and spin it to say the whole party is like that.

Except the guy above (Dale Robertson) was the founder of the 1176 Tea Party. Big difference.

23 Sep 2010 08:24 #166 by RenegadeCJ

Wayne Harrison wrote: Except the guy above (Dale Robertson) was the founder of the 1176 Tea Party. Big difference.

Actually, no, he is a con man and a liar, and no tea party claims him. Just cause he shows up for attention doesn't mean he stands for anything resembling the tea party movement. Just because he founds his own whatever, doesn't mean he leads anyone. He is just someone out for attention.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/m ... og-271031/

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

23 Sep 2010 08:27 #167 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote:

They like to pick out a small handfull of extremists in each group or party and try and spin it to say the whole party is like that.

Except the guy above (Dale Robertson) was the founder of the 1176 Tea Party. Big difference.

And Howard Dean was the head of the DNC and you try to claim he does not stand for Democrats. Really??? It swings both ways if you want to start picking out a few nutjobs instead of discussing the issues that the party and groups stand for.

23 Sep 2010 08:29 #168 by Wayne Harrison
Please show me a post where I said Howard Dean doesn't stand for Democrats. All I believe I said was he is an idiot.

23 Sep 2010 08:39 #169 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: Please show me a post where I said Howard Dean doesn't stand for Democrats. All I believe I said was he is an idiot.

OK, then like you, I don't want to talk about the issues. I am just going to say that is what the Dems stand for so you should judge all Dems by that moron and vote out all Dems because look at what they are all about. You are right. It is easier to judge the Whole party by a couple nutjobs like you are doing with the Tea Party.

23 Sep 2010 08:53 #170 by Wayne Harrison
Please show me a post where I said all Tea Party members should be judged by the actions of a single member.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds