A huge difference between the Tea Party and the Dems today

18 Sep 2010 15:02 #91 by Nmysys
The word is embarrassing and yes we are talking to you and everyone else like you who refuses to admit how embarrassing you and your party has become. You can point fingers all you like, at others, but the truth is you truly have no defense for anything, except attacking.

I refer back to my comment the other day. You are the Drama Queen of 285Bound. No doubt about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2010 15:09 #92 by LadyJazzer
Oh, I'm crushed... Simply crushed... :Snooze

18 Sep 2010 20:12 #93 by Wayne Harrison
So Nmysys, are you happy with the Tea Party candidates that have been selected so far?

19 Sep 2010 15:47 #94 by outdoor338
I am happy with most tea party people, you liberals are attacking Christine O'Donnell's comment that was taken out of context. The discussion was about Halloween and O'Donnell's opposition to it. She had experience in her youth with some people who dabbled in witchcraft, so she saw firsthand what it was about. After her experience, she didn't want anything more to do with it and moved on. It's as simple as that. I'm more interested in her position on issues than her past financial/tax problems, youthful indiscretions, or what she said 13 years ago. I'd like to know more about what she is doing now and what she believes makes good policy. If we're going to drag skeletons out of her closet, let's do that with everyone in the federal government, shall we? Then we can see just how many politicians are left standing. I'd wager there won't be many.

19 Sep 2010 15:54 #95 by Wayne Harrison
You didn't mind doing it to Obama. Just sayin'

19 Sep 2010 17:38 #96 by Spykster
One problem with All Hallows Eve is that in Detroit...vandals run amok and burn as many buildings they can get their accelerant soaked little hands on...!!! Believe it or not...it's a tradition - albeit a sick, destructive tradition.

19 Sep 2010 18:01 #97 by Wayne Harrison
"How many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school?" O'Donnell asked fellow Republicans at a GOP picnic in southern Delaware on Sunday.

"There's been no witchcraft since. If there was, Karl Rove would be a supporter now," O'Donnell jokingly assured the crowd.

Rove, the former GOP strategist and adviser to President George W. Bush, has suggested that O'Donnell's win in last week's GOP primary cost Republicans a chance to retake the Senate seat long held by Democrat Joe Biden before he was elected vice president.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100919/ap_ ... _o_donnell

19 Sep 2010 18:24 #98 by Nmysys
Wayne:

Sorry I haven't responded to your question sooner. Or am I?

What I am happy about is that the Tea Party movement is making people take notice, and maybe, just maybe, it won't be Politics as usual, locally, Statewide and especially, on the National Scene.

What I am pleased with, is that people are getting involved, the people are awakening. Whether or not it lasts long enough to have a real impact, is yet to be seen. I, for one will do my part to continue to try to get people involved in the process. Notice that I say, involved in the process.

19 Sep 2010 20:31 #99 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic A huge difference between the Tea Party and the Dems today

Nmysys wrote: the people are awakening.

Bwha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

19 Sep 2010 20:52 #100 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: "How many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school?" O'Donnell asked fellow Republicans at a GOP picnic in southern Delaware on Sunday.

"There's been no witchcraft since. If there was, Karl Rove would be a supporter now," O'Donnell jokingly assured the crowd.

Rove, the former GOP strategist and adviser to President George W. Bush, has suggested that O'Donnell's win in last week's GOP primary cost Republicans a chance to retake the Senate seat long held by Democrat Joe Biden before he was elected vice president.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100919/ap_ ... _o_donnell

I think Rove's assessmnet is way off base this time. He's usually correct, but not this time...I still think the DemonCrats are going to lose a lot more seats than anyone is willing to say. But, I also think a lot of reverse psychology is at play here... :popcorn:

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds