A huge difference between the Tea Party and the Dems today

17 Sep 2010 14:34 #51 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: I look at the title to this thread and realize there definitely is a big difference between the Tea Party movement and the Democrats. That was easy. Since the idiot scruffy is on ignore I don't have to point out the Bush blame again, but I will anyway. There, it took all those posts to finally agree that the original poster was right, there is a big difference, no argument.

As to the fact that the Republicans haven't necessarily been any different, that I agree with as well. The hope is that they are at the same time as the Democratic Party, learning the lesson taught by the Tea Party movement and all people unhappy with what the Democratic full power of the WH, the Senate and the House, have shown, and hopefully will come more into line with the basic Conservative nature of the majority of Americans, or they too will be replaced. I know there will be argument over the statement that the majority of Americans are basically Conservative so let me point out that Prop. 8 in California happened to go down in defeat as the result of the vote of the African American Community, proving that even though they weren't aware that they were actually Conservative, their vote did prove it!

Nmysys, you put me on ignore? I'm hurt! I'm cut to the quick! I doubt I will ever be able to recover!

I may be an idiot, but I still have useful things to say. :Crying:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2010 14:39 #52 by LadyJazzer
Well, see there... You are what they call a "useful idiot"... rofllol

17 Sep 2010 14:41 #53 by Scruffy
Thank you. Thank you very much!

17 Sep 2010 14:45 #54 by LadyJazzer
Just keep it up...!!!!

17 Sep 2010 14:56 #55 by Nmysys

17 Sep 2010 14:57 #56 by Scruffy
I knew you two could get along! Way to go!

17 Sep 2010 15:00 #57 by Nmysys

17 Sep 2010 15:01 #58 by LadyJazzer
Scruffy, I guess he doesn't have you on IGNORE after all... rofllol

17 Sep 2010 15:04 #59 by Nmysys
Actually I look forward to the fact that neither one of you have anything constructive to ever say, couldn't survive without the drama Queen and her court jester!

17 Sep 2010 15:04 #60 by Scruffy
I think it's best if we just all lighten up. Everybody's not so bad around here, except for that one guy. You all know who I'm talking about.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds