A huge difference between the Tea Party and the Dems today

15 Sep 2010 11:24 #11 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: Nah, Karl Rove has a bunch more stuff, as he explained to Sean Hannity. He says she's not electable by main stream voters and he called her a whacko. I just thought this video was funny.

And another thing you are missing here. The Tea Party movement is more passionate than anything this country has seen in a long time. O'Donnell was only tied or leading by 2 points in the polls the day before the election, and she won by 6%. The turnout was double what they expected. Now this morning the GOP said they would get behind her. And on top of that if the turnout is this huge for the Conservatives in Nov., she can stil win easily. This party is totally underestimated. There was a poll the other day about how passionate people are about this election and the Liberals and those who voted for Obama dropped from 80% to about 20%, where as the Conservatives only dropped from 80% to about 65%. They are still so pumped to show up and take this country back and the Tea Party is growing stronger daily and bringing in way more voters to each election than anyone ever imagined.

I will take a candidate who is fiscally conservative, for smaller government and less government control over our lives, who talks about masterbation anyday over another big spending, big government, cap and trade supporting, gun control supporting, passive on illegal immigration, Dem or RINO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2010 11:52 #12 by The Viking
Cash is pouring into O'Donnell so fast since last night that their website crashed. This is going to be fun!!

15 Sep 2010 12:03 #13 by LadyJazzer

15 Sep 2010 12:40 #14 by Scruffy
Isn't O'Donnell that batsh** crazy woman that used to guest on Bill Maher's "Politically Incorrect" and shout over everybody with her anti-sex rhetoric? I remember her saying that condoms were useless against STD's and that the Bible should be the basis of our government. I could be wrong on those particulars, but it sure looks like it's her.

15 Sep 2010 13:08 #15 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote: Isn't O'Donnell that batsh** crazy woman that used to guest on Bill Maher's "Politically Incorrect" and shout over everybody with her anti-sex rhetoric? I remember her saying that condoms were useless against STD's and that the Bible should be the basis of our government. I could be wrong on those particulars, but it sure looks like it's her.

Now I like her more!!

15 Sep 2010 13:14 #16 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Isn't O'Donnell that batsh** crazy woman that used to guest on Bill Maher's "Politically Incorrect" and shout over everybody with her anti-sex rhetoric? I remember her saying that condoms were useless against STD's and that the Bible should be the basis of our government. I could be wrong on those particulars, but it sure looks like it's her.

Now I like her more!!

Now I'm questioning your sanity even more than usual!

15 Sep 2010 15:30 #17 by Scruffy

"It is not enough to be abstinent with other people, you also have to be be abstinent alone. The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery, so you can't masturbate without lust."

She must have masturbated a little, she's half blind.

15 Sep 2010 15:51 - 15 Sep 2010 15:52 #18 by outdoor338
I noticed that wayne had a medical ace bandage on his right hand at the VFW breakfast...hmmm..wonder what that was all about! :jk2:

15 Sep 2010 15:52 #19 by Grady
Scruffy that was funny :lol: :lol:

15 Sep 2010 15:53 #20 by Photo-fish

Scruffy wrote: She must have masturbated a little, she's half blind.

rofllol :lol: :rofl

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds