A huge difference between the Tea Party and the Dems today

18 Sep 2010 07:47 #81 by Wayne Harrison

outdoor338 wrote: wayne, bennet made it very clear he didn't want obama near him...obama is toxic..

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/41887.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/0 ... 09770.html

Outdoor, your second link goes to the first link. That doesn't make it twice as believable.

Bennett is pretty funny, "When I came to Washington 18 months ago I knew it was broken but I didn't know how bad..."

As I said before, I wouldn't vote for him. (but I do like his kids in the ads)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2010 10:02 #82 by Something the Dog Said

The Viking wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote:

The Viking wrote: So here is a question for all you Liberals who are upset that a group like the Tea party stepped up to do what you wanted your Dems to do. You keep saying they are a Republican offshoot. I don't agree. They represent all the Americans who are upset with the big out of control spending government. You Libs keep saying like you did under Bush that you want smaller government, less spending, smaller deficit, less government control. Now a party comes out that does that and you hate them.

So my question is this. Other than all of your whining about the way things are, what have you or the Democratic party done to change things? You elect the same people over and over who are creating the problems. Where is your 'Tea Party' type people who are actually doing something to change things? All you do is whine and complain but you don't have the courage to vote out the problem. You keep voting in the same problems. Like Bennet. You will vote for him just because he has a 'D' behind his name even though he voted for all this spending that didn't work and helped create the problem and our huge deficit. You dont really want change, you just want power and control.

Look in Nevada. You have Reid, the leader of this mess who has a approval rating under 20% yet almost 50% are thinking of voting for him. Really? So 30% of the Dems and whoever else votes for him is not happy with him and whines about change but yet they are going to vote him back in for 6 more years? That is pathetic. That is why the Democratic party has become pathetic! They whine but don't have the balls or backbone to change anything. At least we will vote out a piece of crap like Castle in DE even if it means we might not win that seat. I would rather have 35 solid fiscally responsible Republicans as a base and build from there rather than having 50 big spending Democrat looking Republicans.

How many Tea Party candidates ran in the Democratic primaries? I am thrilled with the Tea Party. They provide the best chance for the Democrats to win.

Thank you for making my point. That line just proves that you are one who just wants to keep voting in the same people with no change. So I guess we won't take you serious anymore when you complain about things in this country. You don't have the courage to vote for people who want to change it. You just want to complain about things then revote in the same idiots who are driving us to bankruptcy.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.........Albert Einstein

You could change the word Insanity for Stupidity and it would work too. You Dems just keep up the whining and by Albert Einstein's defenition, 'The Insanity'. As for me and many of Americans, most of whom are supporting the Tea party, we are not just talk. We are doing something about it and voting in the change that most all of America wants including most of the Dems although they are too far brainwashed to know it or admit it. But don't worry, we are working on fixing things for you. You just keep voting in the Reids and Pelosis of the world and see how that works out for you. :bash

Sorry, I did not vote for Reid or Pelosi. The "change" the Tea Party are pushing off have yet to be voted in and based on the candidates presented so far, it is highly doubtful. You have got to love those candidates. Is Maes the best that you can present? Or how about Tea Party candidate Beezley in Broomfield, pushing to get rid of city and county governments? How about the poster child for the Tea Party, O' Donnell? First she goes for the anti-masturbation vote, then she claims on Fox News that scientists have successfully cloned mice with fully functioning human brains, now it has come out that she dabbles in witchcraft. That is the "change" you are advocating? The Tea Party is just a small faction of the Republican party who will keep the Democrats in charge. Thank you very much.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

18 Sep 2010 10:05 #83 by LadyJazzer
I think we should have a Pro-Masturbation Rally in D.C.! Hrrumph! That'll show 'em...

18 Sep 2010 13:06 #84 by Travelingirl

LadyJazzer wrote: I think we should have a Pro-Masturbation Rally in D.C.! Hrrumph! That'll show 'em...

LJ, I'm sure when we're watching CNN clips of the Rally, we'll see you at the front of the line! It's weird how you're so ...umm...into this topic. :dontget:

18 Sep 2010 14:16 #85 by LadyJazzer
Gee, since it's O'Donnell that brought up the topic in the first place, I guess you're having a bit of a problem with the idea of humor and "irony."

You should look it up in a dictionary some time.

:Troll:

18 Sep 2010 14:20 #86 by Nmysys
Have we established the premise of this topic or has it changed to LJ's topic. Just because O'Donnell brought it up doesn't make it the subject of the topic. Do we all agree that there is a huge difference? Duh!!!!

18 Sep 2010 14:26 #87 by Spykster

LadyJazzer wrote: I think we should have a Pro-Masturbation Rally in D.C.! Hrrumph! That'll show 'em...

That will stink more than the politics there does... :lol:

18 Sep 2010 14:27 #88 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: Have we established the premise of this topic or has it changed to LJ's topic. Just because O'Donnell brought it up doesn't make it the subject of the topic. Do we all agree that there is a huge difference? Duh!!!!

That's LJ though. When they can't come up with a good argument for the debate, LJ grabs onto one thing and keeps stroking the issue until satisfied, (Pun intended) :biggrin: LJ hangs onto one topic O'Donnell talked about 20 years ago and doesn't want to discuss how embarassing their party has become.

18 Sep 2010 14:27 #89 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: Here is one of the things that troubles Karl Rove about O'Donnell. She's anti-masturbation.

I thought the Tea Party was all about getting OUT of people's personal lives.

[youtube:3jfsems6]

[/youtube:3jfsems6]

That is a "not-political" topic...Whatever she said, it was made in a religious context in accordance with her "christian" beliefs...Try doing that to ******** or any other group these days. Nobody would dare. Any hoopla about this is leftist hate tactics meant to deflect from the issues at hand (not a play on words ).

18 Sep 2010 14:37 #90 by LadyJazzer
You've got O'Donnell, and Angle, and Paladino, ad nauseum...And you want to talk to ME about "how embarrassing" a party has become?!?!?!

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds