A huge difference between the Tea Party and the Dems today

16 Sep 2010 12:38 #31 by Wayne Harrison
Please spare us your repeated announcements of who will win in November. I prefer to wait for the actual voters to cast their votes. Indulge us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2010 13:40 #32 by netdude

Wayne Harrison wrote: Please spare us your repeated announcements of who will win in November. I prefer to wait for the actual voters to cast their votes. Indulge us.

Yeah, all that chest pounding has such a hollow sound.... :Whistle

16 Sep 2010 13:46 #33 by outdoor338
Wayne, you remind me of an old grandpa, crotchety, grumpy, pessimistic, an old fart..when you say "spare us your repeated announcements," That is directed only at you skippy! You know very well your liberal pals are going to get thumped in November..accept it, mourn for the losses you will have, and get with the program..pretty simple advice. Remember you called me Dr. Phil, I can help you :thumbsup:

Net, not this november, you libs with be thumping your heads in disbelief! :bash

16 Sep 2010 13:57 #34 by Nmysys
Wayne:

You seem to be stuck on just a part of the subject of your own post, the masturbation part. Since you are not a religious person, apparently the Biblical Reference to it wouldn't faze, the part about:" better to deposit your seed in the belly of a whore, than upon the ground." Do you remember that one from your youth Sunday School classes?

Sorry to be preaching to you, but our youth is schooled with your Liberal mentality and I am opposed to things like that, including condoms to Kindergartners, and other extreme things like it. Call me Old Fashioned!!! Or is it just Old Values?

16 Sep 2010 14:14 #35 by outdoor338
Wayne is focused on glenn beck and masturbation..what does that tell you? lol

16 Sep 2010 14:17 #36 by Nmysys
I have always thought there was a resemblance between Wayne and his Idol, now you have changed my whole outlook. Hmmm Wayne there is a pattern evolving here!

16 Sep 2010 14:22 #37 by Grady

outdoor338 wrote: Wayne is focused on glenn beck and masturbation..what does that tell you? lol

:love: :scared: :yikes: :Censored

16 Sep 2010 21:58 #38 by Wayne Harrison
Majority Thinks GOP Has Moved Right Since Obama Took Office

The prevailing view among Americans is that the Republican Party has become more conservative since Barack Obama took office. Among the 54% who say so, most believe it is for reasons other than the Tea Party movement’s influence, and they are divided on whether the shift is a good or a bad thing.

Among the 54% who say so, about a third -- representing 19% of all Americans -- think the Tea Party movement is the primary reason for this; the rest believe other factors are at work.

The poll finds 30% of Americans identifying themselves as supporters of the Tea Party movement and 27% as opponents, with the remainder neutral or not having an opinion, consistent with what Gallup has found in four separate polls this year.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/143027/Major ... ffice.aspx

16 Sep 2010 22:09 #39 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: Majority Thinks GOP Has Moved Right Since Obama Took Office

The prevailing view among Americans is that the Republican Party has become more conservative since Barack Obama took office. Among the 54% who say so, most believe it is for reasons other than the Tea Party movement’s influence, and they are divided on whether the shift is a good or a bad thing.

Among the 54% who say so, about a third -- representing 19% of all Americans -- think the Tea Party movement is the primary reason for this; the rest believe other factors are at work.

The poll finds 30% of Americans identifying themselves as supporters of the Tea Party movement and 27% as opponents, with the remainder neutral or not having an opinion, consistent with what Gallup has found in four separate polls this year.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/143027/Major ... ffice.aspx

Good! This country needs to move back to the right and more conservative, especially fiscally. That is what almost all Americans want. They don't want liberal spending policies and bigger government. If you were to ask, most Americans would say they want more fiscally Conservative people running this country. And more conservative means more to the right.

17 Sep 2010 07:15 #40 by Nmysys
The primaries have already moved the national debate sharply to the right. They have ended the boasts, so trendy in 2009, about a new era of liberal dominance. The tsunami is about seven weeks from shore, and the only question now is how many Democrats it washes out to sea.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds