A huge difference between the Tea Party and the Dems today

15 Sep 2010 16:05 #21 by Scruffy
I read her bio. She's 41, not married, (is against masturbation) which would mean in her crazy world, she's a virgin - and she's giving advice to people on sexual activities?

Do people really want someone like this as a lawmaker?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2010 17:31 #22 by Photo-fish
Looks like some big (R)s are taking the fall to some loony Tea Partiers. Hopefully they will be easier to beat by the (D)s in the General Election when the public finds out more about them and what they stand for. Does anybody else think the Tea Party movement may be a blessing in disguise for Democrats? :Whistle

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

15 Sep 2010 17:35 #23 by Scruffy

15 Sep 2010 22:07 #24 by Wayne Harrison
For once I agree with Karl Rove. She is unelectable.

16 Sep 2010 06:39 #25 by Nmysys
Gosh! I should have read this thread before now, we might have discussed masturbation at our Tea Party meeting last night. Seems like we only stuck to the important issues that were obvious to us.

Good meeting, sorry you all missed it. Because you missed it, which I know was intentional, you can keep saying we are loons while we slowly grind away at getting rid of the ridiculous DINOS AND RINOS that are destroying America. It may take awhile but even you :Koolaid: drinkers really don't have any argument that holds any water, as you watch our success.

16 Sep 2010 07:18 #26 by Wayne Harrison
Once again, winning an election that only conservatives participate in is far different than winning an election with the general electorate.

16 Sep 2010 07:22 #27 by Nmysys
IMHO the only reason you can say that Wayne is because the Democrats have lost faith in their own party.

16 Sep 2010 08:17 #28 by Wayne Harrison
Nope. I say it because it's a fact -- just the same as a particular Democrat winning over another Democrat in a primary doesn't necessarily equate to winning in the general election.

A partisan primary and a general election are two completely different political animals.

16 Sep 2010 09:00 #29 by Wayne Harrison
BTW, Hellen Keller appears to have been against masturbation, too.

"Many people have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. " - Helen Keller

16 Sep 2010 09:52 #30 by outdoor338
Anything Wayne says about the tea party, has no validity, he is just a talking head for the liberal moonbats..Wayne has been invited, asked to come, he was a no show...not one person that attended the tea party meeting used any race words, no offensive signs, no foul language, it was a great meeting! The tea party is made up average everyday people. We are not a bunch of lawyers who out of touch with America. We all pay taxes, want smaller government. I think the tea party makes the republicans stronger. Keeps them on track and holds them accountable to the American people. Even moderate democrats are pulling away from obama and his liberal cronies and who can blame them? 450,000 new unemployment claims today. People are fed up with the way things are going. Yes, there are bad politicians on both sides, they have to go! I find it funny, with the way the jobs are and economy are...you focus on what someone said 20 years ago and say you agree with Karl Rove..who is out of touch with the American people, I think its people like you Wayne! People are waking up, November will be very telling..the tea party is alive and well..don't know how long tea party will last, but they are doing what needs to be done, and that's making all politicians accountable.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds