A huge difference between the Tea Party and the Dems today

15 Sep 2010 04:40 #1 by The Viking
Today the Tea Party voted in change trying to get rid of all the big spending Republicans. What did the Democrats do? They voted back in Charlie Rangel! rofllol The man who faces tons of charges and ethics violations and the Dems want to stick with that. They ran on change and keep saying they want it but it is all smoke and mirrors. They keep voting in the same old corrupt big, free spending goevernment that they claim they don't want. They are full of crap!! Then they pake fun of the Tea Party for doing what they don't have the balls to do but keep saing they want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2010 07:03 #2 by Wayne Harrison
Even Hannity and Rove went at each other on what it all means and if the Tea Party's O'Donnell is "electable" by mainstream voters.

[youtube:pxx8jmiv]
[/youtube:pxx8jmiv]

15 Sep 2010 07:07 #3 by FredHayek
The Dems really goofed this election up. Too many candidates ran so only a small group of Rangel loyalists could keep the embattled congressman in power

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Sep 2010 07:09 #4 by Grady

15 Sep 2010 07:09 #5 by outdoor338
another reason to oust dem and republican big spenders..charlie..a crook, a con artist..term limits are needed..

15 Sep 2010 08:25 #6 by Wayne Harrison
Here is one of the things that troubles Karl Rove about O'Donnell. She's anti-masturbation.

I thought the Tea Party was all about getting OUT of people's personal lives.

[youtube:2yl3jrg0]
[/youtube:2yl3jrg0]

15 Sep 2010 08:40 #7 by LadyJazzer
She's anti-masturbation?!??!

Well, that does it... No more votes...(or oysters)..for HER! They're all about "government out of people's lives" except women's wombs and people's bedrooms.

15 Sep 2010 08:44 #8 by Grady
Maybe she now a reformed anti-masturbationist.
Somebody recorded an ad 20 years ago and that's all you have??????

15 Sep 2010 08:54 #9 by Wayne Harrison
Nah, Karl Rove has a bunch more stuff, as he explained to Sean Hannity. He says she's not electable by main stream voters and he called her a whacko. I just thought this video was funny.

15 Sep 2010 11:12 #10 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: Nah, Karl Rove has a bunch more stuff, as he explained to Sean Hannity. He says she's not electable by main stream voters and he called her a whacko. I just thought this video was funny.

I am fine with that. I would rather have a True Conservative candidate that may lose and then they can vote out the bum Dem next time, than vote in Castle who is Pro Gun Control and is for cap and trade and voted for so very irresponsible bills. Again, that is the difference between the Tea Party and the Dems and many Republicans. The Tea Party has the balls to back up what they say and what America wants. They don't just talk and then say that we should just stick with the status quo big government, big spending condidate because he has a better chance to win. The Dems are 100% like that and are not even looking to change anyone, and the establishment Republicans keep saying they want change too but they don't want to vote for it and take a chance at finally changing things and taking our country back.

Is O'Donnell my favorite choice? No Does she have baggage? Yes. But all candidates do. But she is the one candidate who is fiscally conservative and anti big government and out of control spending. Castle would have voted for the Cap and Trade which will destroy this nation. If a Dem wins and votes for it, then it is once again on the Dems heads for that screw up. I dont want a RINO in there using hte Republican name and voting for gun control and cap and trade. That is not what Republicans stand for. It was a great victory for O'Donnel and now we will see if the Tea Party can back her up and sell the ideas of the Party to Americans.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds