Bush Still Takes Brunt of Blame for Economy vs. Obama

23 Sep 2010 22:35 #31 by Wayne Harrison
Yes, I do. But I'm a contrarian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2010 23:47 #32 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: I'm not spinning and your matra is getting really old.

I"m quoting (word for word) the findings of a national gallup poll.

You sure enoy telling other people what they think, don't you?

With the Tea Party wins of late, November is looking better and better for Democrats. Yeah, I'll be around after the elections. So will everyone else.

“I’m for the Republican,” Rove said. “But we were looking at eight to nine seats in the Senate. We are now looking at seven to eight in my opinion.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/09 ... z0zhx1ceiR

It's mantra...MANTRA... MANTRA :Whistle

23 Sep 2010 23:50 #33 by Spykster

Nmysys wrote: Wayne:

My point has never been acknowledged by you. The claims that you are an Independent are nice. The fact that you are posting your voting record is only IMHO to make your self feel good. The word I have disputed is TAKES. Please admit that is a poor choice of words!!

I don't really feel like defending George Bush constantly because I am on record as saying I am frustrated at the rhetoric of both sides of the aisle, but the truth of the matter is that this is part of the major problem in this country, constantly trying to put the blame on Bush rather than the responsibility that is essential in the eyes of the American people, and the consequences, which should result in the pendulum swinging back to the Conservative side.

Hopefully, it doesn't swing too far to the right, IMO. That has also proven to be a problem, though not to the extreme point this administration has taken it. Also, just my opinion. I do not ever speak for anyone but myself.

There is no way in Hades that Wayno is an Independent...maybe an unafilliated progressive...but that is not what an Independent is...He is a DemonCrat through and through...

23 Sep 2010 23:53 #34 by Wayne Harrison
No, I meant matra. It's a term in Indian music referring to the smallest rhythmic unit of a tala.

I meant his tune is getting old.

And I don't have to prove to you what my political stance is. Your trying to put me in a box because of your extreme right-wing leanings is laughable. You make Bush and Nixon look like lefties.

23 Sep 2010 23:53 #35 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: Does this mean you won't be posting any polls since you don't believe in them??

You are one of the most anal individuals who has ever posted in these cyberspace environs...I really believe you don't have any solid sensible opinions...youi just like to be contrary for argument's sake, with no substance or point to it...En otros palabras...a pompous windbag, maybe? :wink:

23 Sep 2010 23:57 #36 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: No, I meant matra. It's a term in Indian music referring to the smallest rhythmic unit of a tala.

I meant his tune is getting old.

And I don't have to prove to you what my political stance is. Your trying to put me in a box because of your extreme right-wing leanings is laughable. You make Bush and Nixon look like lefties.

Wayno, with your...er...strange views...you've already put yourself in a box...Your matric mantra is getting old...the only one here that seems to agree with you is that man handed, adam's appled lj...

24 Sep 2010 00:01 #37 by Wayne Harrison
And you are a knuckle-dragging, self-serving ultra-con.

24 Sep 2010 00:12 #38 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: And you are a knuckle-dragging, self-serving ultra-con.

You are a spazmo...(your turn)... :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds