Message to Muslims: I’m Sorry

19 Sep 2010 20:13 - 19 Sep 2010 20:20 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Message to Muslims: I’m Sorry

travelingirl wrote:

major bean wrote: Some would suggest that we be "self-loathers", similar to the extreme left.
I remember on 9-12-01 a radio disk jockey on KHOW saying that maybe we brought on the attack of the twin towers.
Sometimes a person can be so open-minded that their brains fall out.

It's not self loathing, it's a fact...Why are you right wingers so sensitive? Sometmes America does good things, and sometimes we do bad things..We are not perfect, so grow up and don't take it so personal...

It's called an EmpireTravilingirl, thats what we are- Look it up between your travels
[youtube:1u2re2dd]
[/youtube:1u2re2dd]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2010 20:16 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Message to Muslims: I’m Sorry

Wayne Harrison wrote: I have no idea what you were trying to say.

The morons think we are in an undeclared Holy War Wayne...Thats what they actually think!

19 Sep 2010 20:56 #13 by major bean
"morons"? Not take it personal?
Make up your mind!

Regards,
Major Bean

19 Sep 2010 21:16 #14 by Spykster
Screw the ***** ******** ...send them back from whence they came, they aren't worth the trouble to any country they have emigrated to in recent years. Most of Europe, the USA, Australia, etc...

19 Sep 2010 21:26 #15 by Travelingirl

Vice Lord wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: I have no idea what you were trying to say.

The morons think we are in an undeclared Holy War Wayne...Thats what they actually think!

VL- correction...they (the Islamic Muslim morons) HAVE DECLARED a Holy War i.e. 9/11, Ft. Hood, etc.

19 Sep 2010 21:29 #16 by Wayne Harrison
You guys do realize I'm trying to show how bigoted and hateful your fringe group is by your own posts and you are obliging?

I love it.

19 Sep 2010 21:40 #17 by LadyJazzer

Wayne Harrison wrote: You guys do realize I'm trying to show how bigoted and hateful your fringe group is by your own posts and you are obliging?

I love it.

Give them books and they eat the covers...

19 Sep 2010 23:19 #18 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: You guys do realize I'm trying to show how bigoted and hateful your fringe group is by your own posts and you are obliging?

I love it.

Can you name one country they have emigrated to that they haven't been causing problems in? You may want to apologize to them , for what, I don't know, but open those sunken portals under your eyebrows and see what's going on around the world. :VeryScared:

19 Sep 2010 23:21 #19 by Spykster

I love it.

Also...you're f.o.s. You're just stuck in another of your unending inane positions.

20 Sep 2010 07:24 #20 by navycpo7
Saying "I'm sorry" to muslims, not going to happen. The older muslims for the most part would rather just live out their lives in peace and not deal with hatred etc. This is from those that I know and the mulim countries I have been to and talked with some of the folks there. The younger generations are the ones causing most of the problems. The are trying to take over in countries like Germany, Spain, France etc. It has come to be a very big problem in those countries. They have to show us or anyone in the countries they live that they can live there or here in peacefulness without causing hatred etc. It is no different than us (Americans) living abroad. One American screws up and people in that country(not all) think that is how Americans are. Its the saying that you the individual represents American so they must all be that way.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds