Message to Muslims: I’m Sorry

20 Sep 2010 13:17 #41 by LadyJazzer
Okay... Here it is a FOURTH time, since you apparently have a short-term memory or reading comprehension problem:

With all due respect, "this group" has had weeks to convince the rest of the county's residents that such a change was needed. As a group, they have maligned, attacked, smeared, accused with innuendo, (accused him of everything except "being a white man"), and done everything they could to tear down their opponent and push forward their champion... (Whether any of it is true or untrue, I don't know--and don't care. But I find the tactics disgusting, petty and despicable.) There were meetings, there have been so many threads started on 285Bound, PineCam, and who knows how many other sites to get your word out. True, not everyone has a computer; and not everyone that has one gets involved in chatrooms; and not everyone that has one and gets involved in chatrooms is rabidly into politics...

As I understand it, this was mostly a mail-in-ballot election... That means that there really wasn't an issue of "getting your group-members [physically] to the polls." It was as simple as marking a circle with a pencil, affixing a 44-cent stamp and putting it in the mailbox.

After weeks of the political jihad waged against Wegener, his deputies and his department, the best you could come up with was 738 people who believed as you do and voted for him....out of the whole area of Park County. And there were 1,526 people who believed in the current folks who had to do the same thing...mark a ballot, stamp it, and mail it. This B.S. of "people being apathetic" doesn't seem to have much basis in fact.

So, it appears that the 738 disgruntled people feel the need to try to continue their jihad and start a recall-election, when their neighbors, by a 2-to-1 margin--for those that took the time to vote--have already decided what they want.

There's a reason why I so dislike "the groups love to hate." The foaming-at-the-mouth right-wingers, while well-intentioned, think that THEIR ends justify ANY "means", and that scares me. Like a bunch of spoiled kids who got outvoted by their friends on what movie to go see on Saturday, there's a nucleus of "politics-of-personal-destruction" wingnuts who aren't satisfied with having lost an election fair-and-square...They need to somehow "right-the-wrong" and overturn the candidate that the majority elected. It's the people who are "doing what's right", by assuming that everyone else who doesn't believe what they believe are "doing what's wrong." Those are scary people to me. Because the ones who are really over the line can do things like trying to assert their will by force; by personal attack; by extra-legal means. Moral righteousness is a scary thing.

You guys may be right... Wegener, et al, may have done everything you accuse them of. I don't know...And I don't care... But you had your chance at the polls... and you blew it. And this continued jihad-of-personal-destruction disgusts me. Someone asked in another thread about whether "moving to Park County after the election was a good idea." If I were making that decision based on what I've seen on this and other boards, I would not... And it would have nothing to do with Sheriff Fred...It would have to do with the fact that there are a bunch of people in Park County that I would not feel comfortable living next to. It's a terrible thing when you feel like you might have to fear your neighbors because they don't just disagree with you--they act like they want to do you harm because you don't agree with them.

For the record, I'm not "the opposition." I don't live in Park County...I don't vote in your elections...I'm not an activist... I don't even have a particular preference of Wegener over Graves... But based on what I've seen, I'd probably vote for Wegener just because everyone that I politically disagree with has spent so much time and effort tearing him down.

I'm telling you what I see... and it reminds me of "To Kill a Mockingbird"... It's ugly... And the more the rabidly-righteous wind themselves in knots, the uglier it gets.

AND:

John D wrote: To claim PTSD and not have served is, frankly, beyond reprehensible and shameful! If you can't provide proof I can't believe any veteran or federal officer who has served overseas would support you. You make a mockery of veterans and federal officers everywhere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 19:32 #42 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Message to Muslims: I’m Sorry

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: I have no idea what you were trying to say.

The morons think we are in an undeclared Holy War Wayne...Thats what they actually think!

VL- correction...they (the Islamic Muslim morons) HAVE DECLARED a Holy War i.e. 9/11, Ft. Hood, etc.

No they haven't..Just a few of their nutcases have- Just like a few of our christian nutcases here have..Its the same thing, and if you had ever traveled out of this country you'd know it. Expand your horizons my dear

20 Sep 2010 20:08 #43 by major bean
So! It is "Christians" against Muslims. Where did the "Christians" part get introduced into this discussion? Are you now showing your bias and hatred?
Who says that the Christians are against the Muslims? Is it not the U.S. citizens and patriots that are very concerned about the Muslims and their endulgence of their radical brethren of the Islam faith?
It would appear that this discussion is not in defense of Muslims but another opportunity to bash your hated Christians (those dirty, narrow minded, devils).
That is rather adolescent, don't you think? You have moved out of your parents house years ago. Let your rebellion against your dad have a rest and be a mature adult.

Regards,
Major Bean

20 Sep 2010 20:11 - 20 Sep 2010 20:16 #44 by UNDER MODERATION
No you got it wrong..I hate ya all- Those Muslim fairy tails are almost as ridiculous as yours..

And BTW I'm a confirmed catholic but I knew it was bullsh** when I was 5, I knew it all along

20 Sep 2010 20:12 #45 by major bean
Who says that I am a Christian? That is rather insightful of you to peg me as such.

Regards,
Major Bean

20 Sep 2010 20:15 #46 by UNDER MODERATION

major bean wrote: Who says that I am a Christian? That is rather insightful of you to peg me as such.

I have more respect for jungle tribesmen who worship volcanos than I do for most organized religious people- At least a Volcano is real , you can see it!

20 Sep 2010 20:19 #47 by UNDER MODERATION

major bean wrote: That is rather adolescent, don't you think? You have moved out of your parents house years ago. Let your rebellion against your dad have a rest and be a mature adult.

JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED my friend

20 Sep 2010 20:32 - 20 Sep 2010 20:46 #48 by major bean
You have sidestepped my question. Shall we make assumptions concerning you? That would only be fair.

p.s. You do not read enough of the Bible. The subject that you refer to also has other references that expand on the meaning of the "judge not". It means not to judge until/unless you have judged yourself to be certain that you are not guilty of the same act as you are accusing another.

Regards,
Major Bean

20 Sep 2010 20:44 #49 by Travelingirl

Vice Lord wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: I have no idea what you were trying to say.

The morons think we are in an undeclared Holy War Wayne...Thats what they actually think!

VL- correction...they (the Islamic Muslim morons) HAVE DECLARED a Holy War i.e. 9/11, Ft. Hood, etc.

No they haven't..Just a few of their nutcases have- Just like a few of our christian nutcases here have..Its the same thing, and if you had ever traveled out of this country you'd know it. Expand your horizons my dear

VL - I traveled and found the following articles interesting. I was looking for moderate muslims and their views on the "holy war" against America. I would consider these 2 guys "moderate" - at least that's what they want us to believe. I realize not all Muslims are radicals or terrorist. I've never said they ALL are. However, I do believe there is a growing number that are becoming radicalized and they're home-grown. I chose these two because they have influence here in America. I also found several sites where local muslim communities voiced their criticism against those who called a holy war against America. Trying to keep it balanced.

"Abdel Faisel Rauf is quoted this week as saying that if we don't do this right . . . anger will explode in the muslim world. Well, imam, anger is exploding in America too. He stated that if this situation is not handled correctly, it could become something very dangerous indeed. Does that sound like tolerance to you? It actually sounds more like a threat. Mr. Rauf, Americans do not like to be threatened."

September 17, 2010
Congressman Ellison (D-Muslim Brotherhood) takes on the "anti-Islam industry"

"As I noted in December 2008, when it was first revealed that Ellison's Hajj was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society:

The Muslim Brotherhood "must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions." -- "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Brotherhood in North America," by Mohamed Akram, May 19, 1991.

What does that have to do with Congressman Ellison? Everything. The Muslim American Society paid for his Hajj. And what is the Muslim American Society? The Muslim Brotherhood.

"In recent years, the U.S. Brotherhood operated under the name Muslim American Society, according to documents and interviews. One of the nation's major Islamic groups, it was incorporated in Illinois in 1993 after a contentious debate among Brotherhood members." -- Chicago Tribune, 2004.

Imagine if a conservative Congressman had taken a trip that had been paid for by a Christian group that was, according to one of its own documents, dedicated to "eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging'
its miserable house" so that Christian law would replace the U.S. Constitution. I expect we would hear more of an outcry than we ever heard about Ellison's Brotherhood-funded hajj. "

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

20 Sep 2010 20:46 #50 by Cowboy
As it say's in Revelations they will preach and say peace but there will be war. I say that pairs up with the Muslims pretty well I say. But you go ahead keep your head buried in the sand, instead of them whacking your head off it will be something else.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds