Message to Muslims: I’m Sorry

20 Sep 2010 09:43 #31 by Wayne Harrison
Careful, Outdoor338 is going to accuse you of having "Muslim pals," as in "OMG, YOU associate with MUSLIMS!"

I'm still waiting to hear why making friends with people is a bad thing. I think it helps understanding of cultures on both sides.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 09:49 #32 by outdoor338
Take that trip to Fuljia wayne..see if you can make some friends, and then tell me what ya really feel..yes..your muslim terrorist friends..poor misguided youth with AK's and RPG's.

20 Sep 2010 10:04 #33 by Nmysys
Wayne:

Aren't you the posting Police? Just wondering why you allow LJ to post a Quote without giving credit to whoever the hell wrote it. It must be because she is one of your :Koolaid: drinking buddies.

I, for one am disgusted at your posts while claiming to be an Independent. You do it strictly to antagonize us, yet complain when I post to cause actual debate. Seems like hypocrisy to me.

Admit that you are a Progressive who believes totally in Socializing America! Nah, never happen, because it is all Bush's fault! Just as it pissed us off to have Obama apologizing for America, it pisses us off to have you posting an apology for America to Muslims.

I, for one, am sick of PC, totally sick of having to do and say things to appease the damned hypocritical Progressives, sick of pressing 1 to speak my own language. Sick of die hard Liberals claiming to be Independent of Moderate. A moderate can't make a choice of a decision or take a stance because they want to be seen as not taking sides. Pick a side, or suffer the consequences of not making a decision, as far as I am concerned. Sorry if that pisses off you who think you are moderates. Maybe it will make you lean one way or the other, and either become part of a solution, or remain part of the problem. I call them as I see them!!!

20 Sep 2010 10:09 #34 by LadyJazzer
Sorry, Sparkie... Didn't realize you needed a citation for a bit of humor... (Link added to original posting for the humor-challenged.) (It would appear that I've passed my mantle of "Drama Queen" to Nmsys... He needs to wipe some of that foam from his mouth lest he be mistaken for the rabid dog after that last tirade.) :lol:

And, I've never had the pleasure of having a drink with Wayne... I'll look forward to that one of these days. Hell, I'll buy the first round.

20 Sep 2010 10:34 #35 by Nmysys
Ah humor. That was what it was. That's why Wayne can give you a pass on giving credit where credit was due. I see, the Posting police can apply rules and copyright laws at their own discretion, kind of like all the other things that apply to the rest of us, but not to the Liberals or the Politicians that we are upset about. We have to have Social Security and Medicare and the elected officials get to have what they feel is only appropriate for them, and wonderful pensions for life, after serving one term. I see, it still comes down to us against them. Progressives against Conservative of any and every degree.

I still wonder if LJ is just another screenname for Wayne. Seems like you defend him so much.

Never defend the issues, just attack, ORDER from the Progressives!!!!!

20 Sep 2010 10:37 #36 by LadyJazzer
Jeez, Sparkie... I posted the link... Get a grip...

I can't be "Wayne", because I've already been pegged as a PCSO officer hiding in Park County... rofllol :lol:

20 Sep 2010 11:11 #37 by Nmysys
Not by me. You did say you work 50 hours a week, and I know that Park County can't afford to pay the overtime, so that let's you off that hook.

Why do you poke your nose into Park County business, since you live in Jeffco? Just because you want to piss off those people who want to keep their hope of change there alive, right? That of course is a logical answer, at least to me. I know you have the right to do whatever the hell you want to do, just though for once you might answer a simple question. Hopeless to expect that from you!!

20 Sep 2010 11:20 #38 by LadyJazzer
I've posted my reasons THREE times now... If you actually read what I wrote, instead of what you "think I said", you wouldn't keep asking the same question.

And since we BOTH know that no matter what my stated reasons were, you wouldn't like them or agree with them, I fail to see the point anyway.

20 Sep 2010 11:50 #39 by Nmysys
Now that is definitely what you wrote on the other post. We are definitely on opposite ends of the spectrum.

And people were beginning to think we were just having a lover's spat!!

rofllol rofllol :bash

20 Sep 2010 13:16 #40 by Spykster
Barry O. already apologized to them...the older muslims are the ones who usually foment a lot of the hatred - most of the bearded wierdos screaming into microphones and preaching are usually at least 35-40 years old, if not older, and you never see videos of old muslims on the 'net saying goodby in their "martyr-murder" videos, mostly overwhelmingly just the young, dumb, impressionable ones. And the women who blow themselves up...they don't get any virgins allegedly, do they? No. They do it for free !!! Their version of dumb blondes...I do agree that if any of them are going to try to be peaceful, it will be the old timers, and, of course, the dead ones.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds