Message to Muslims: I’m Sorry

20 Sep 2010 21:06 #51 by Travelingirl
More food for thought. It's not a "Christian vs. Muslim" argument. It's "Islamism vs. the US Constitution".

Pro-Muslim Brotherhood Candidate Eyes Public Office

In the United States, many Islamists are mistakenly considered moderates because they work to lawfully indoctrinate Islamic ideology "by persuasion" rather than force. Such "progressive" Islamists denounce the violence of groups like al-Qaeda and the Taliban, but not the ideology behind them.

Islamism is considered dangerous by its critics because it does not hold the U.S. Constitution as the supreme law of the land. Islamists who do not wield a sword or strap on a bomb are more dangerous than violent Islamists because they take advantage of "soft" political language like minority rights rhetoric in secular democracies to turn those principles on their head once in political power. By encroaching in the public sphere with individual innocuous challenges to separation of church and state, Islamists impose their religious beliefs on the rest of society.

http://www.meforum.org/2135/pro-muslim- ... lic-office

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 21:13 #52 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Message to Muslims: I’m Sorry
I'm just not afraid of the Muslims or even the radical Muslims..I think the odds of being killed by one is about 8 or 900 million to 1...I'm much more afraid of car wrecks or cancer.

20 Sep 2010 21:26 #53 by Travelingirl
I don't fear I'll be in a 9/11-type of tragedy...I just don't want their ideology imposed on me or our future generations. These people need to assimilate and accept our Constitution - or leave and go back to the countries that embrace their laws and their god.

20 Sep 2010 21:35 #54 by UNDER MODERATION

travelingirl wrote: I don't fear I'll be in a 9/11-type of tragedy...I just don't want their ideology imposed on me or our future generations.

#1) Nobody can impose a religion on you in America because we have a seperation of Church and State here. Support the seperation of Church and state and we should all be safe.
#2) Christian missionary's want their ideology imposed on the entire planets future generations-So I think we (I mean you) scare them too

20 Sep 2010 21:51 - 20 Sep 2010 22:00 #55 by Travelingirl
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever. "
John Adams

Christian missionaries aren't working to "eliminate, destory or sabotage western civilization within". Islamist are.

Assimilate or leave. Love our Constitution or leave.

The Muslim Brotherhood "must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions." -- "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic by Mohamed Akram, May 19, 1991

20 Sep 2010 21:58 #56 by UNDER MODERATION
Ah...I'm not worried about it...Lets talk about something else for awhile

21 Sep 2010 20:35 #57 by Spykster
I am not into any religion, but this nut rauf needs to step on an ied planted by one of his loving, benevolent brothers in afghanistan, so we can "explode" with joy that a peaceful resolution to this infernal mosque issue may be in the offing...

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds