Senior Who Shot At Men Stealing Trailer Sentenced

28 Sep 2010 15:00 - 28 Sep 2010 16:05 #31 by outdoor338
postdodo, don't know where you live, probably commerce city, it sure ain't near my community. Come on up, try stealing something from me or some of these mountain folks, see where that will get ya!..try walking someone's property without permission, we mountain folk look out for each other :grouphug: ...these tame mountain folks as you call them, would have some fun with you! You remind me of a toothless dog, all bark, no bite :Crying: ..you keep hanging around your liberal pals, I am sure they will come to your defense if you needed them...not! There probably a wimp just like you...I'd bet you those dems who live up in the mountains would have no problem confronting you if you were stealing their property, just wondering are you a thief? Come on up ya hear! BearMtnHIB is insured by Ruger, me and mine..we's insured by my maggi, 44 maggi, that be his cuz, Ruger as well..she barks loud, hits hard and lays ya flat..then, I let my two kids have a meal of ya..two of the meanest critters a man could love :biggrin: ..but, boy they love to eat...I think postdodo needs to buy "being stupid insurance." cause he sure is! :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2010 15:46 #32 by outdoor338

Something the Dog Said wrote: "One of the suspects, 28-year-old Alvaro Cardona-De Lorea, was shot through the eye, leaving him with serious brain damage and a disfigured skull. Cardona has undergone a competency evaluation which showed he may not be competent to stand trial. His case has been continued.

OK, something, I am quoting you here, how can you shoot somebody from behind, and the entry wound is in the eye, and exits the brain..that is some fancy shooting, so explain that?

28 Sep 2010 16:18 #33 by Spykster

outdoor338 wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: "One of the suspects, 28-year-old Alvaro Cardona-De Lorea, was shot through the eye, leaving him with serious brain damage and a disfigured skull. Cardona has undergone a competency evaluation which showed he may not be competent to stand trial. His case has been continued.

OK, something, I am quoting you here, how can you shoot somebody from behind, and the entry wound is in the eye, and exits the brain..that is some fancy shooting, so explain that?

And I thought the world's only magic bullet was used on JFK...go figure...

28 Sep 2010 16:27 #34 by Spykster

outdoor338 wrote:

Que ??? Why can't he stand trial now? He obviously was minimally competent at best when he did the crime, and besides, it's easier to control a vegetable in prison than a (dis) functional, functional inmate...all they would have to do is stick him in the ground up to his shoulders and throw some agua on him once in a while. :thumbsup:

28 Sep 2010 16:34 #35 by Spykster
You know, either the D.A. is incompetent, or he/she cut Grandpa 6 Iron a break...He was apparently charged and accepted the plea bargain, and was duly sentenced...They still don't know if the dirtbag will survive his gunshot wound to the cabeza. If he croaks, I don't think Grandpa 6 Iron can be re-arrested and re-charged...does double jeopardy apply? If this criminal is also an Illegal Alien, did that factor into the case's strategy? If Grandpa 6 Iron actually broke the law, is it possible that he just might be getting away with murder sanctioned by the D.A. :VeryScared: ??? Anyone care to opine ???

28 Sep 2010 16:39 #36 by Nmysys
Something:

Was this reply about one of the suspects being shot in the eye posted to get us to feel sorry for the criminal instead of the senior citizen that was sentenced? Being an Illegal and a Criminal doesn't warrant sympathy to me, but then you probably know where I stand on the Illegal Immigration issue already.

28 Sep 2010 17:11 #37 by Martin Ent Inc
AR it's whats for everything.

28 Sep 2010 20:37 #38 by navycpo7

outdoor338 wrote:

He should be training our military snipers, that sommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme shooting. Here is my thought on it though, the illegal should have done some thinking before trying to do stupid. OH well, I have no sympathy.

28 Sep 2010 20:55 #39 by Spykster

Nmysys wrote: Something:

Was this reply about one of the suspects being shot in the eye posted to get us to feel sorry for the criminal instead of the senior citizen that was sentenced? Being an Illegal and a Criminal doesn't warrant sympathy to me, but then you probably know where I stand on the Illegal Immigration issue already.

the left leaning media will go to great lengths to portray Illegal Aliens as the victims in any case to promote their messiah's amnesty agenda in the long run...

28 Sep 2010 20:57 #40 by Spykster

Spykster wrote: You know, either the D.A. is incompetent, or he/she cut Grandpa 6 Iron a break...He was apparently charged and accepted the plea bargain, and was duly sentenced...They still don't know if the dirtbag will survive his gunshot wound to the cabeza. If he croaks, I don't think Grandpa 6 Iron can be re-arrested and re-charged...does double jeopardy apply? If this criminal is also an Illegal Alien, did that factor into the case's strategy? If Grandpa 6 Iron actually broke the law, and the dirtbag croaks because of his headshot, , is it possible that he just might be getting away with murder sanctioned by the D.A. :VeryScared: ??? Anyone care to opine ???

I really feel this is what's going on...

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds