Wiki= War Docs

24 Oct 2010 18:12 #11 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic Wiki= War Docs

Pineguy wrote: WikiLeaks says logs show 15,000 more Iraq deaths

LONDON (Reuters) – WikiLeaks said on Saturday its release of nearly 400,000 classified U.S. files...

Pineguy, you are a piece of sh**. Did you come when you posted this? Just couldn't help yourself but to support this anti-American trash by posting it here? You are worse than pathetic. I suppose you have a party every time Obama or Clinton apologize for the U.S. too.

In my opinion, supporting...gloating...over crap like this--is the act of a traitor. If I were the parent of a U.S. soldier fighting overseas right now and witnessed here how you support America's enemies...

Pineguy wrote: Working with Iraq Body Count, a group run by academics and peace activists that estimates Iraq casualties, WikiLeaks had calculated...

Academics? Peace activists? WikiLeaks?

Oh, no bias there, I'm sure.

And don't whine about 1st Amendment bullsh**. When our sons and daughters are putting their lives at risk and releasing sensitive information exacerbates that risk, there is a line which should not be crossed.

You piece of sh**!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2010 18:42 #12 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Wiki= War Docs

JusSayin wrote:

Pineguy wrote: WikiLeaks says logs show 15,000 more Iraq deaths

LONDON (Reuters) – WikiLeaks said on Saturday its release of nearly 400,000 classified U.S. files...

Pineguy, you are a piece of sh**. Did you come when you posted this? Just couldn't help yourself but to support this anti-American trash by posting it here? You are worse than pathetic. I suppose you have a party every time Obama or Clinton apologize for the U.S. too.

In my opinion, supporting...gloating...over crap like this--is the act of a traitor. If I were the parent of a U.S. soldier fighting overseas right now and witnessed here how you support America's enemies...

Pineguy wrote: Working with Iraq Body Count, a group run by academics and peace activists that estimates Iraq casualties, WikiLeaks had calculated...

Academics? Peace activists? WikiLeaks?

Oh, no bias there, I'm sure.

And don't whine about 1st Amendment bullsh**. When our sons and daughters are putting their lives at risk and releasing sensitive information exacerbates that risk, there is a line which should not be crossed.

You piece of sh**!

Amen.
My son currently wears a uniform on behalf of this country. We have thousands deployed at this moment.
I just pray my son never takes a peek over here to read this crap.

24 Oct 2010 19:15 #13 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Wiki= War Docs
Sad to see that some have not come beyond the days of Vietnam, when returning military personnel were spit upon.

They seem to have no concern for the welfare of the men and women who put their lives on the line for us.

They also seem to think that war is a board game, played in accordance with strict rules, where no one really gets hurt, or has to take the best apparent action at the time to protect the lives of others.

As was said in WWII, "Loose lips sink ships".

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

24 Oct 2010 19:15 #14 by Residenttroll returns
Oh wait, the WikiLeaks shows that Weapons of Mass Destruction were found in Iraq. Still waiting for major news outlet to report the WMD findings...

http://redwhitebluenews.com/?p=10552

24 Oct 2010 19:45 #15 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Wiki= War Docs
Please be specific of which documents will endanger American GIs in Iraq and Afghanistan.
This blanket smearing and accusation of endangering soldiers' lives is UnAmerican. It is fear mongering. It perpetuates abuse by government by secrecy and coverup which is camoflauged as "national security" whenever no such threat to soldiers' lives exists.

Regards,
Major Bean

24 Oct 2010 19:48 #16 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Wiki= War Docs
If these are real, who do you think will suffer from the release? Our servicemen and women? A few high ranking military personnel? Bush and his admin? I'm betting it will be the smaller players like always, our troops in middle east.
Does anyone really believe Obama wouldn't cut some deal to pardon Bush?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

24 Oct 2010 19:56 #17 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic Wiki= War Docs

major bean wrote: Please be specific of which documents will endanger American GIs in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Oh, sure...let's publish them on the front page of the New York Times, LA Times and Denver Post. We'll save Al Qaida, the Taliban and Iran from having to look for themselves.

Idiot!

major bean wrote: This blanket smearing and accusation of endangering soldiers' lives is UnAmerican. It is fear mongering. It perpetuates abuse by government by secrecy and coverup which is camoflauged as "national security" whenever no such threat to soldiers' lives exists.

Sorry for calling you an idiot. You're a F***ING idiot! No further comment is necessary because you wouldn't comprehend.

24 Oct 2010 19:58 #18 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Wiki= War Docs

They also seem to think that war is a board game, played in accordance with strict rules, where no one really gets hurt, or has to take the best apparent action at the time to protect the lives of others.

So true JF. I hear things from people all the time as they sit in the comfort of their living rooms and speak of things they can never comprehend.
You characterized the mentality pretty well.
I can assure you....once you have stood frozen in your home every time the phone rings or the doorbell rings....you know beyond no shadow of a doubt that this is no board game. It is very real and people die!
That fact always hits very close to home for us.

24 Oct 2010 20:06 #19 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Wiki= War Docs

JusSayin wrote: Oh, sure...let's publish them on the front page of the New York Times, LA Times and Denver Post. We'll save Al Qaida, the Taliban and Iran from having to look for themselves.

Idiot!

Sorry for calling you an idiot. You're a F***ING idiot! No further comment is necessary because you wouldn't comprehend.

Sounds like you do not have an informed response. To be blunt...you do not know. Your response is called "mob mentality".

Becky wrote: So true JF. I hear things from people all the time as they sit in the comfort of their living rooms and speak of things they can never comprehend.
You characterized the mentality pretty well.
I can assure you....once you have stood frozen in your home every time the phone rings or the doorbell rings....you know beyond no shadow of a doubt that this is no board game. It is very real and people die!
That fact always hits very close to home for us.

Quite an emotional appeal for support.
But it is a waste of pixels if you cannot reply with specific examples of how these documents endanger your son's life. It may be that your son is fighting in support of great wrongs.
Who knows without information and specific documentation?

We do not want to be sheoples.
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad63/majorbean/sheople.jpg?t=1287972770

Regards,
Major Bean

24 Oct 2010 20:22 #20 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Wiki= War Docs

It may be that your son is fighting in support of great wrongs.
Who knows without information and specific documentation?

That information and specific documentation is not appropriate for public consumption, until the situation is ended and all troops are out of harms way, IMO.

Then, and only then, should those who have perfect 20-20 hindsight be able to argue about it for years.

The same as specific information about a traffic accident is not appropriate until those involved have been notified, there is an appropriate time for release of information.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds