285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

30 Oct 2010 18:20 #231 by The Viking

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Hi guys! Just got back from Church and a little volenteer work afterwards..Another glorious day in the mountains!

Wow ! You are a hell of a guy! I'm leaning your way since you went to church.

rofllol rofllol I would venture to guess, that IF he ever set foot in a church lightning would strike it very quickly!! And The only volunteer work he does is for the benefit of his family. You know we have a thread going where we pick NFL games each week and this site will donate $200 to the charity of choice for the winner. VL said if he wins he is giving to his granddaughter. I doubt he has ever given away anything in his life, especially not his time.

Now even though I am only the VP on the ticket, those of you wno know me know that I actually have volunteered to help people. Including the homeless down town, feeding kids at teh Colorado kids Cafe and going twice to Venezuela to help build a school and rooms and a kitchen for an orphanage. I do also donate clothing and food to local places up here to help with the community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2010 18:22 - 30 Oct 2010 18:25 #232 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I think he might be a seventh day adventist.

Where is the shaking my head in disapointment and disbelief emoticon? CG, he actually has you corrupted enough to start backing up his lies and adding to them? Please say it isn't so!!!! (shaking head in sadness)

I thought you were uncorruptable!! Next thing you are going to tell me is there isn't any Santa Clause! :VeryScared: :sadKeenex:

30 Oct 2010 18:23 #233 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
Viking does this mean you don't love me anymore? Remember what I did for you....... Guilt trip is my next strategy.

:love2:

30 Oct 2010 18:24 #234 by CinnamonGirl

The Viking wrote:

Where is the shaking my head in disapointment and disbelief emoticon? CG, he actually has you corrupted enough to start backing up his lies and adding to them? Please say it isn't so!!!! (shaking head in sadness)

:shakingh:

30 Oct 2010 18:26 #235 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hey, VL knows who his audience is by looking at the avatar and sig.

Yes but most of us on here know VL and all he has said about the wars and how we spend way too much money our our defense and our military. He can put flags up and patriotic quotes all he wants for his campaign but we all know that is not him at all. Everyone on here is voting for the VL, Manna Pro, and any other name he has been for years of complaining about our military and how much we spend on defending this country. I will have to go back and look, but I believe he was even involved in that thread we had about how many innocent people our military have killed in these wars. You can call VL many things but I would not put patriotic as one of the top 100.

My opponents running mate is lying again

Did you know that if my opponents running mate had his way women would'nt be able to get an abortion even in the case of incest or gang rape by blacks or illegal aliens?

Viking is too extreme for Colorado

30 Oct 2010 18:27 #236 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking does this mean you don't love me anymore? Remember what I did for you....... Guilt trip is my next strategy.

:love2:

Of course I do, I just don't like to see VL corrupt you!! We all have such a high opinion of you on here.

30 Oct 2010 18:28 #237 by LOL
Lets change the subject to pumpkin ale and sprorts.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

30 Oct 2010 18:29 #238 by UNDER MODERATION

Bingo! The sermon was particulary inspirational today.

30 Oct 2010 18:30 #239 by CinnamonGirl
He did not corrupt me, he is a charity case

30 Oct 2010 18:33 - 30 Oct 2010 18:42 #240 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: He did not corrupt me, he is a charity case

CG, I think you just went rogue on me. If you're not completely committed I might have to dump you..Joe, Dummy, are you guys online?

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds