285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

30 Oct 2010 16:48 #221 by The Viking

Joe wrote:

Vice Lordy wrote: Well I come from a strong military background, In fact I was actually born in a rice patty in Vietnam ("Nam") . My father was career ROTC at Ho Chi Min community college, and I spent my earliest years moving from Hut to Hut from Thailand to Laos to S. Korea... I myself served 3 years in the Girl scouts, remarkably rising to the rank of biggest cookie seller for the year, faster than anybody I knew had done it before........... or since. I had to retire early, you know, from lifting all those heavy cookie boxes.

I'm impressed VL, may change my vote!

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: I guarantee that is closer to the REAL resume!!! rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2010 16:50 #222 by PondLady

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Tell us about your military service VL

Well I come from a strong military background, In fact I was actually born in a Naval Hospital. My father was career airforce and I spent my earliest years moving from base to base from Fukuoka Japan to Andrews AFB in D.C... I myself served 3 years in the C.A.P. remarkably rising to the rank of Captain faster than anybody I knew had done it before........... or since.

I didn't know you were in the Girl Scouts! Pumpkin ale and Girl Scouts - now your getting my attention!

30 Oct 2010 16:51 #223 by JMC
We don't want this in the ring . Keep it clean PL.

30 Oct 2010 16:55 #224 by Residenttroll returns
I voted for SC and Viking.

We already have a bozo for President....so I passed on VL.

30 Oct 2010 17:08 #225 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Theres no way this is legitimate...If I lose because of cheating I'll leave and i'll never ever come back..I'll return to freetalk and I won't be speaking too highly of the people here. I swear. If I lose i'm leaving!
That'l be it

What? You'd quit when the going starts getting a little tough? The VL I know and love is much better than that; it would certainly be a loss for 285Bound if you left and I hope you are stronger than that!

No matter how this election turns out, I love this site and the people on it! I'll be here adding to it as long as I'm able and as long as y'all want me!

I totally agree with my running mate here. We both love this site and unlike our opponent VL, we would never throw a tantrum and leave just because we lost. We are doing this for the site, the people on it and our community. This isn't all about US like Vice Lord likes to make everything about himself. We love and support this site enough to never want to leave it. Unlike VL, who if he doesn't get enough people to vote for him says he would leave. Apparently he doesn't love this site as much as he wants people just loving him. It would be a travesty for someone to represent this site who is only doing it for themself rather than the good of the site like Science Chic is. Not to mention that he said he will speak poorly of this site. How can people vote for someone who is threatening to try and hurt the reputation of this site?

I know this has all been kind of fun and games, but I do hope you will all really take a close look at the two candidates. VL and Science Chic are like night and day. And one of them, VL, will go around bragging how they were voted the President of this site to all the other sites and we have to think how that person is viewed on other sites and in this community. The other candidate, SC, is very humble and hard working mother who tirelessly researches information to help in discussions we are having. She attends many lunches and VFW breakfasts and wants nothing but the best for this site and our community and she does it all with class. Many of us have met her and know her personally. No one really knows who VL is as he refuses to attend any commmunity events that we have including the 285Bound Picnic. Many of us met Science Chic and her wonderful family there and I would be more than proud to have her represent this site to our community.

I know some are holding out to see what kind of bribes VL will do for you, but we all know when the election is over, no one will ever see him and no campaign promises will be fulfilled. I am out for the night to a large Halloween party so I am done campaigning for the evening. I hope by morning the votes will show that people are really thinking about how this will look for this site if you vote in someone considered the class clown on here as the honorary President and how other sites who know him will laugh at us.

Have a great evening everyone!

30 Oct 2010 17:21 #226 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
Hi guys! Just got back from Church and a little volunteer work afterwards..Another glorious day in the mountains!

30 Oct 2010 17:28 #227 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote: Hi guys! Just got back from Church and a little volenteer work afterwards..Another glorious day in the mountains!

Wow ! You are a hell of a guy! I'm leaning your way since you went to church.

30 Oct 2010 18:09 #228 by LOL
Little early VL for church on a Saturday afternoon before 5. Nothing wrong with sayin you went golfing and had a few cold ones. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

30 Oct 2010 18:18 #229 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
I think he might be a seventh day adventist.

30 Oct 2010 18:19 #230 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

Photo-fish wrote: We gotta do this again next year?

VL if you can persuade CG to throw a little more love the Packers way, my vote is sealed for you.
:popcorn:

There is not way to know if you would really vote for me, sorry. I would not degrade or sell myself in THAT way.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds