285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

30 Oct 2010 09:42 #211 by LOL
By the way VL, I have 5 secret nics on here, so my vote is worth 5x. i expect that any bribes or kickbacks will be proportioned accordingly. just sayin :)

Where are the tea party candidates? How about a TPP/Outdoor bid? Or how about LJ/Archer?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2010 09:58 #212 by Sunshine Girl

Joe wrote: By the way VL, I have 5 secret nics on here, so my vote is worth 5x. i expect that any bribes or kickbacks will be proportioned accordingly. just sayin :)

Where are the tea party candidates? How about a TPP/Outdoor bid? Or how about LJ/Archer?

Both of those sound great as noms too. I'm still waiting to hear more about any massage bribes. :Whistle

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Oct 2010 10:43 #213 by PondLady

Vice Lord wrote:
About 5 weeks ago we brewed a pumpkin ale using our already great water that we triple filtered, organic pumpkins and a real spicy hop blend we created. It's been conditioning for 12 days at 39.4 degrees, we weren't gonna try it until Haloween night, but we broke down and had 1 each during the 2nd game of the world series and it was awesome. Silky smooth, creamy delicious with a nice kick (6.78ABV).

Joe, how'd you like a case of that delivered?

Pumpkin ale? Interesting. I could be bribed.

30 Oct 2010 14:40 #214 by RivendaleFarms
PondLady, I always knew you were easy! (I also still hold you personally responsible for planting the idea that hubby and I should elope - luckily that worked out well.) How's tricks down there in HighlandsRanchBound.com Land?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

30 Oct 2010 16:13 #215 by The Viking
4 new members today and 4 new votes for VL. Very interesting. I love how he is not complaining about the new members now!! You can lie, bribe and stack the deck all you want, you are not even close to the same quality representative that SC is.

30 Oct 2010 16:26 #216 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Tell us about your military service VL

Well I come from a strong military background, In fact I was actually born in a Naval Hospital. My father was career airforce and I spent my earliest years moving from base to base from Fukuoka Japan to Andrews AFB in D.C... I myself served 3 years in the C.A.P. remarkably rising to the rank of Captain faster than anybody I knew had done it before........... or since.

So CG said she never wrote that question. So you are now making things up about what people are saying and you are even telling your VP what she is saying? You don't trust her enough to speak for herself? First a few pages back you way how she was such a big mistake and how you should have picked Teddy, and now you are lying and tying things she never said? You really are desparate aren't you?

30 Oct 2010 16:31 #217 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hey, VL knows who his audience is by looking at the avatar and sig.

Yes but most of us on here know VL and all he has said about the wars and how we spend way too much money our our defense and our military. He can put flags up and patriotic quotes all he wants for his campaign but we all know that is not him at all. Everyone on here is voting for the VL, Manna Pro, and any other name he has been for years of complaining about our military and how much we spend on defending this country. I will have to go back and look, but I believe he was even involved in that thread we had about how many innocent people our military have killed in these wars. You can call VL many things but I would not put patriotic as one of the top 100.

30 Oct 2010 16:34 #218 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Tell us about your military service VL

Well I come from a strong military background, In fact I was actually born in a Naval Hospital. My father was career airforce and I spent my earliest years moving from base to base from Fukuoka Japan to Andrews AFB in D.C... I myself served 3 years in the C.A.P. remarkably rising to the rank of Captain faster than anybody I knew had done it before........... or since.

So once again, no matter what you talk about, you always have to make yourself better than anyone else, even our military. You just can't help yourself can you? Since you are trying to run on a military record all of the sudden and you have made such a bold claim about how you are so much better than anyone before you or since, I would like you to please provide proof of that for us.

30 Oct 2010 16:42 #219 by LOL

Vice Lordy wrote: Well I come from a strong military background, In fact I was actually born in a rice patty in Vietnam ("Nam") . My father was career ROTC at Ho Chi Min community college, and I spent my earliest years moving from Hut to Hut from Thailand to Laos to S. Korea... I myself served 3 years in the Girl scouts, remarkably rising to the rank of biggest cookie seller for the year, faster than anybody I knew had done it before........... or since. I had to retire early, you know, from lifting all those heavy cookie boxes.

I'm impressed VL, may change my vote!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

30 Oct 2010 16:47 #220 by PondLady

RivendaleFarms wrote: PondLady, I always knew you were easy! (I also still hold you personally responsible for planting the idea that hubby and I should elope - luckily that worked out well.) How's tricks down there in HighlandsRanchBound.com Land?

Are you sure that was me? If I remember right, I was probably trying to talk you out of it completely (nothing against your beau - I like him too). I'm glad it's working out for you.

We're coming along in HighlandsRanchBound.com. Thank you for asking. It's a beautiful day down here!

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds