285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

29 Oct 2010 14:57 #161 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

JMC wrote: VL whats the Vegas line on "other" beating you and CG?

I'm gonna say.....................Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....5 or 6000-1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 14:58 #162 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

I may take that!

29 Oct 2010 15:00 #163 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I may take that!

Well considering the fact that you have administrator privilages here and can minipulate the vote (ha, like you haven't already?) I won't be taking that action.

29 Oct 2010 15:01 #164 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I may take that!

Well considering the fact that you have administrator privilages here and can minipulate the vote (ha, like you haven't already?) I won't be taking that action.

Are you accusing me of fraud?

29 Oct 2010 15:05 #165 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I may take that!

I don't know whats going on but something isn't right..I was ahead from the start and the trend continued over time..All of a sudden I wake up at 10am, put on my snuggy, get my coffee, log on and SC and Vikings names are on top and they are winning. What went on last night? Who votes in the middle of the night? If I lose those will be some questions that have to be answered

29 Oct 2010 15:13 #166 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I may take that!

I don't know whats going on but something isn't right..I was ahead from the start and the trend continued over time..All of a sudden I wake up at 10am, put on my snuggy, get my coffee, log on and SC and Vikings names are on top and they are winning. What went on last night? Who votes in the middle of the night? If I lose those will be some questions that have to be answered

Actually last night at 9 pm we were ahead 12-10. All the blue collar hard working Americans who got home from work read the thread and voted for the great hard working mother SC over the total off the wall jester. It isn't too hard to figure out.

29 Oct 2010 15:19 #167 by The Viking
54% to 34%. Science Chic you are one of the best pics to represent this site and the voters are agreeing.

29 Oct 2010 15:20 #168 by UNDER MODERATION
There is an anomaly in the voting pattern..One that very rarely occures in legitimate elections..Take it from me, I know theres something fishy going on here

29 Oct 2010 15:25 #169 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: There is an anomaly in the voting pattern..One that very rarely occures in legitimate elections..Take it from me, I know theres something fishy going on here

No there isn't the people who wanted you in just voted early. Not a big deal. There is nothing to be ashamed of losing to Science Chic. She is a great lady and a great asset to this site.

Plus you have thrown several tantrums in the last few pages that I am sure turned off a lot of voters towards having you represent this site. Not to mention the way you have belittled and treated many people on here. People don't forget. Science Chic has always been totally respectful of everyone. The differences are very clear.

29 Oct 2010 15:30 #170 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: There is an anomaly in the voting pattern..One that very rarely occures in legitimate elections..Take it from me, I know theres something fishy going on here

No there isn't the people who wanted you in just voted early. Not a big deal. There is nothing to be ashamed of losing to Science Chic. She is a great lady and a great asset to this site.

Plus you have thrown several tantrums in the last few pages that I am sure turned off a lot of voters towards having you represent this site. Not to mention the way you have belittled and treated many people on here. People don't forget. Science Chic has always been totally respectful of everyone. The differences are very clear.

I've been honest..Isn't that worth anything?

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds