285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

29 Oct 2010 13:38 #131 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: CG, can you see who my wife voted for, she won't tell me. She said she'd vote today- I don't know her log on name but it would be from the same IP address as mine..

Thanks

Are you telling me that you are not even sure that you can get your wife to vote for you???? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Thats it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 13:43 #132 by dummy up

Vice Lord wrote: Here we go

DID YOU KNOW that my oponant doesn't live in Conifer, Aspen Park or Bailey? I can't wait to hear about the 1 inch snow totals in Lakewood when we are having a blizzard up here.
ARE YOU AWARE that she has an IQ of around 167? She can't relate to us!
DID YOU KNOW thas as a amature scientist that she probably does'nt believe in god or a higher power?
ARE YOU AWARE that my oponant frequently posts on other boards?

Too extreme

About time! Still too tame for my taste.

29 Oct 2010 13:44 #133 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

DID YOU KNOW that my oponant doesn't live in Conifer, Aspen Park or Bailey? I can't wait to hear about the 1 inch snow totals in Lakewood when we are having a blizzard up here.
DID YOU KNOW thas as a amature scientist that she probably does'nt believe in god or a higher power?

Too extreme

First off sweetie I need to get you spell check.

Vice Lord wrote: CG, can you see who my wife voted for, she won't tell me. She said she'd vote today- I don't know her log on name but it would be from the same IP address as mine..

Thanks

I cannot see who voted but I am sure she voted for SC. Have her call me and we can talk about it.

29 Oct 2010 13:47 #134 by dummy up
See VL you chose a milk toast, bad judgment picking a sweet person SC chose a pr*ck and she looks good letting him do her dirty work. Maybe next year.

29 Oct 2010 13:50 #135 by Photo-fish
We gotta do this again next year?

VL if you can persuade CG to throw a little more love the Packers way, my vote is sealed for you.
:popcorn:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

29 Oct 2010 13:52 #136 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: See VL you picked a liability for a running mate. I would have gone way negative by now with mud slinging that has never been seen before up here. I would have insulted us to victory and kept you above the fray. Too late for your ticket now. RIP

Its never too late to go negative

You still gonna allow your two supposed Chicago buddy votes? Just didn't know if you want up to recruit out of state? Or is it just for your campaign?

29 Oct 2010 13:54 #137 by The Viking

Too extreme

VL calling anyone too extreme is like water calling someone too wet!!!! rofllol rofllol You can't get anymore extreme than VL!!!

29 Oct 2010 13:55 #138 by Nobody that matters
Depending on how all this shakes out, my idea of electing a retaining wall as president might get more traction a year from now.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Oct 2010 13:59 #139 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: See VL you picked a liability for a running mate. I would have gone way negative by now with mud slinging that has never been seen before up here. I would have insulted us to victory and kept you above the fray. Too late for your ticket now. RIP

Its never too late to go negative

You still gonna allow your two supposed Chicago buddy votes? Just didn't know if you want up to recruit out of state? Or is it just for your campaign?

All registered members can vote.We don't discriminate against people from Chi town. or Jersey

29 Oct 2010 14:00 #140 by The Viking
Just my opinon, but anyone who has been banned form several local sites and also ESPN, is too extreme to be a good representative of this site and our close knit community.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds