285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

29 Oct 2010 11:21 #91 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: CG, check the voting logs..See whos voting for who, and look for strange names and people with no posts...Hurry!

Like the two thugs from Chicago you made up? Yes please do!

Your true colors are coming through loud and clear. You are the poorest sport and poorest loser ever!! And you want to represent this site?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 11:22 #92 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Theres no way this is legitimate...If I lose because of cheating I'll leave and i'll never ever come back..I'll return to freetalk and I won't be speaking too highly of the people here. I swear. If I l ose i'm leaving!

That'l be it

VL, give me a break.... Don't say something like that again or I will resign as your running mate. That is ridiculous.

It's called pulling out all the stops..In case you haven't noticed WERE LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am copy and pasting this post. I love it when VL admits he is LOSING!!!! And back to your question to us. How does our dust taste?

Maybe you should try to be the first branch on your family tree with some class..Huh?

Thats it..I don't have to take this..I got better things to do

29 Oct 2010 11:25 #93 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Theres no way this is legitimate...If I lose because of cheating I'll leave and i'll never ever come back..I'll return to freetalk and I won't be speaking too highly of the people here. I swear. If I l ose i'm leaving!

That'l be it

VL, give me a break.... Don't say something like that again or I will resign as your running mate. That is ridiculous.

It's called pulling out all the stops..In case you haven't noticed WERE LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am copy and pasting this post. I love it when VL admits he is LOSING!!!! And back to your question to us. How does our dust taste?

Maybe you should try to be the first branch on your family tree with some class..Huh?

Thats it..I don't have to take this..I got better things to do

I just repeated the question you asked me when you misread the polls and thought you were winning. So are you admitting that was a classless question to ask us? Good to know.

29 Oct 2010 11:27 #94 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Oh f** you Photo!...I hope you get shut out all year!!!

I have not voted yet so that ugly comment may cost you. :bash

SC and I have never said FU to you.
You really believe his fishing hole and fishing tackle stories? And that he would give up his grandfathers tackle for a vote?

From SC and I to you......
GO Packers and GO Obama!!!! :biggrin:

OK, they were both from her but she is the real candidate!

29 Oct 2010 11:30 #95 by The Viking
VL is having a total meltdown and throwing a tantrum. Let's add a couple more votes for SC today to see howw he responds.

29 Oct 2010 11:31 #96 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

That'l be it

Yes but don't panic!!! I have things I could pull out of my hat but I want to win legitimately.

29 Oct 2010 11:32 #97 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
Just FYI VL saying you will never come back is not a way to get votes. :rofl LOL

29 Oct 2010 11:35 #98 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

That'l be it

Yes but don't panic!!! I have things I could pull out of my hat but I want to win legitimately.

And you know I could make one post on my Facebook wall to my 1800+ political friends and family and could stack this vote with 50-100 in a day but I won't. But then VL could call all of his freinds and .........wait.........I think he already got them both on here.

29 Oct 2010 11:42 - 29 Oct 2010 11:47 #99 by TPP
vl :wave:

Edited: I haven't vote yet, vl....

29 Oct 2010 11:45 #100 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
CG! I'll be back...Just hold on, try not to show any chinks (no offence to any chineses voters out there) in the amour. Mantain your composure. I gotta plan

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds