285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

29 Oct 2010 10:59 - 29 Oct 2010 11:15 #71 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: My grandfather died in 1967, but my grandma just recently died and I just got grandads ole tackle box n rods she had buried in her north Texas garage..It's all stuff from the 40's and 50's, perfectly preserved for 60 years..You can pick through it and take what you want..I don't need it.

Now thats a lot better than Vikings empty promises isn't it?

Now yer talkin'.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 11:02 #72 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Cha-ching!

Thanks for your vote Photo!

Vice Lord 45%
Viqeen 39%

How's the weather down there in 2nd place Viqeen?

Mu h ha ha ha ha ha ha

Are you dislexic? SC is ahead of you 45% to 39%. So you need to tell us how 2nd place feels. You are laughing at yourself and don't even realize it!!! rofllol rofllol

And you are such a coward to not say you are running against SC. It is funny how you are scared of an intelligent lady!!! rofllol

And how pathetic do you feel having to bribe for votes and to have people like you?

29 Oct 2010 11:04 #73 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
Hey hows my dust tasting back there Viking!?

29 Oct 2010 11:06 #74 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote: Neck and neck. I'd like to hear what they will do to make the members have a better life on 285bound.

I have so many ideas, you just wouldn't believe it. I want to have 285bound nights at Sweet Fanny Adams were the first $500 of drinks for certified members are on me, 285bound nights at Golden Chopsticks were members get 15% off of a sweet n sour chicken, or chicken almendine entree (1 entree per member, not to be combined with any other offers). I'll negotiate with Cruz inn to give members 10% off the best Take n Bake along the corridor with one extra topping free. I'll host bowling nights at crossroads were pitchers of Miller Lite will be on me for certified members, and if any member beats me they win $250 cash money. I'll negotiate a deal with Caregiver Ron to reduce his prices by between 20-30% for members. I know a bookmaker that will give nickle lines for certified 285 members saving people 5% on the vigorish, and I will print up classy membership cards for members to be used at many area business to recieve gifts, discounts and be involved in special promotions. I'd make a big donation to the new sheriff so that when you flash the 285membership card you'll be extended all the considerations allowed by the law from the officer..That means you'll get a warning rather than a ticket. I'll host a yearly Bar B Q contest, all you can eat for $2.85 cents! I'll get 3 margaritas to name a burrito after me..The Vice Lord, it will be stuffed with all the freshest and best imported ingrediants and be offered at a reduced price for certified members...JJ madwells with have secret 285bound portions, it wont be on the menu or be available to the general public..Just flash you card for bigger portions..I've got so mamy ideas its not funny

I don't have any diapers to change, or toddlers to feed so all my time will be devoted to the job..I'll work like a dog for the membership

I think we need to hire you, if you can pull it off.

29 Oct 2010 11:07 - 29 Oct 2010 11:10 #75 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord 45%
Viqeen 39%

Mu h ha ha ha ha ha ha

Are you dislexic? SC is ahead of you 45% to 39%. So you need to tell us how 2nd place feels. You are laughing at yourself and don't even realize it!!! rofllol rofllol

And you are such a coward to not say you are running against SC. It is funny how you are scared of an intelligent lady!!! rofllol

And how pathetic do you feel having to bribe for votes and to have people like you?

Oh f*** you Photo!...I hope you get shut out all year!!!

WERENT WE ON THE TOP OF THE POLL YESTERDAY!!!!!? DO THE POSITIONS SWITCH TO WHOMEVERS WINNING!!!

Theres no way this is legitimate...If I lose because of cheating I'll leave and i'll never ever come back..I'll return to freetalk and I won't be speaking too highly of the people here. I swear. If I l ose i'm leaving!

That'l be it

29 Oct 2010 11:08 #76 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
Viking I promise to only use my CG nic. If you all cheat it is on your conscience. Trust me I never expected to win. LOL

29 Oct 2010 11:10 #77 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord 45%
Viqeen 39%

Mu h ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh f*** you Photo...I hope you get shut out all year

WERENT WE ON THE TOP OF THE POLL YESTERDAY?

Theres no way this is legitimate...If I lose because of cheating I'll leave and i'll never ever come back..I'll return to freetalk and I won't be speaking too highly of the people here. I swear. If I l ose i'm leaving!

You are really pathetic and a very sore loser you know that. I thought you were more of a man than that. Why are you surprised that SC is beating you? She is a great lady who is very intelligent and very well respected. You are just using this threat to try and make people vote for you so they don't lose their class clown.

29 Oct 2010 11:11 #78 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking I promise to only use my CG nic. If you all cheat it is on your conscience. Trust me I never expected to win. LOL

Way to show confidence there CG, that outta cost us at least a few votes..

29 Oct 2010 11:12 #79 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking I promise to only use my CG nic. If you all cheat it is on your conscience. Trust me I never expected to win. LOL

OK, just wanted to know. And I believe you and trust you. By the way, you are running with a totaly crybaby!! It is funny to watch him melt down. And he won't leave. He is having too much fun here.

29 Oct 2010 11:12 #80 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: Oh f** you Photo!...I hope you get shut out all year!!!

I have not voted yet so that ugly comment may cost you. :bash

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds