285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

28 Oct 2010 21:04 #51 by The Viking
SC and The Viking 48%
VL and CG 40%
Other 12%

What happened to your blowout VL? When it comes down to you against Science Chic there really is no competition. If people really think about what having you as the honorary Pres to this site will mean to it's reputation, she will mop the floor with you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 21:36 #52 by Willys Inbred Cousin

"I Think--Therefore I don't listen to LJ or Willy"

28 Oct 2010 21:48 #53 by JMC
Neck and neck. I'd like to hear what they will do to make the members have a better life on 285bound.

28 Oct 2010 21:53 #54 by The Viking

Willys Inbred Cousin wrote: VL

LMAO!!! I wouldn't have expected anything different!

28 Oct 2010 21:59 #55 by The Viking

JMC wrote: Neck and neck. I'd like to hear what they will do to make the members have a better life on 285bound.

First and foremost, we wouldn't have VL representing this site as it's President. And you know he would go everywehre touting that even though it is only ceremonial. I am sure all the other sites that have banned VL, (using many aliases), for all the vulgarity and personal attacks, would laugh their arse off at that and at this site.

But I will let the actual candidate Science Chic give her positions and why she is a far superior representative for this site than the person most of us think of as the class clown.

28 Oct 2010 22:00 #56 by The Viking
And VL seems to keep wanting to make this race about CG and myself. He knows that he doesn't want to go up against the actual presidential candidate.

28 Oct 2010 22:01 #57 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote: Neck and neck. I'd like to hear what they will do to make the members have a better life on 285bound.

First and foremost, we wouldn't have VL representing this site as it's President. And you know he would go everywehre touting that even though it is only ceremonial. I am sure all the other sites that have banned VL, (using many aliases), for all the vulgarity and personal attacks, would laugh their arse off at that and at this site.

But I will let the actual candidate Science Chic give her positions and why she is a far superior representative for this site than the person most of us think of as the class clown.

Good point, and I want a response from the opposition. I'm on the fence.

29 Oct 2010 04:52 #58 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

I already make 285bound better every day. :file: You don't want me to stop do ya. :wink:

29 Oct 2010 09:44 #59 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

I already make 285bound better every day. :file: You don't want me to stop do ya. :wink:

Nice bluff! :biggrin: You won't stop making 285Bound better even if SC is elected. And you won't have VL trying to tell you what to do everyday.

29 Oct 2010 10:01 #60 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

CinnamonGirl wrote:

lol , way to turn the screws on them CG- Vote for CG, or she'll take her ball and go home people. How'd ya like that?

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds