285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

29 Oct 2010 14:02 #141 by JMC
More disturbing is that VL is lobbing on another site to have them elect a ceremonial president,smells like desperation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 14:02 #142 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

The Viking wrote: Just my opinon, but anyone who has been banned form several local sites and also ESPN, is too extreme to be a good representative of this site and our close knit community.

Wait a minute Several local sites? That would mean alot of people.

29 Oct 2010 14:03 #143 by The Viking

JMC wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: See VL you picked a liability for a running mate. I would have gone way negative by now with mud slinging that has never been seen before up here. I would have insulted us to victory and kept you above the fray. Too late for your ticket now. RIP

Its never too late to go negative

You still gonna allow your two supposed Chicago buddy votes? Just didn't know if you want up to recruit out of state? Or is it just for your campaign?

All registered members can vote.We don't discriminate against people from Chi town. or Jersey

That is like us voting for who we want as the next Governor of California. We have no dogs in the hunt but we can effect the outcome. But if that's how we are going to play it. I haven't even begun to tap into out of state family and friends. But I won't. I will try and keep it legite. We will let VL play the shady cards.

29 Oct 2010 14:03 #144 by Nobody that matters

The Viking wrote: Just my opinon, but anyone who has been banned form several local sites and also ESPN, is too extreme to be a good representative of this site and our close knit community.

On the plus side, the more places he's been banned, the fewer places he'd be able to disparage this forum by bragging about being pres.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Oct 2010 14:03 #145 by ScienceChic

JMC wrote:

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote: SC, if you open Lakewoodbound.com you have my vote!

I don't want her leaving here! And she is by far the superior candidate against VL, and she shares your beliefs so I hope she doesnt' have to bribe you for your vote.

Don't be selfish Viking, I'm sure she can multi-task

Like you wouldn't believe! :biggrin: I can even go 2 days straight without sleep and still function above 90%! Of course, it requires tremendous amounts of chocolate...

Dummy Up wrote: See VL you picked a liability for a running mate. I would have gone way negative by now with mud slinging that has never been seen before up here. I would have insulted us to victory and kept you above the fray. Too late for your ticket now. RIP

Like Viking couldn't have matched that! HAH!

Viking wrote: Are you telling me that you are not even sure that you can get your wife to vote for you???? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

I can relate. EM won't vote for me unless I do him several "favors" (always looking for that angle). Just because he loves me doesn't mean he agrees with me!

Vice Lord wrote: Here we go

DID YOU KNOW that my oponant doesn't live in Conifer, Aspen Park or Bailey? I can't wait to hear about the 1 inch snow totals in Lakewood when we are having a blizzard up here.

I feel your pain after living on top of King's Valley. I'll see what 285Bound can do about starting a fund to pay for snow removal of members that have disabilities and need assistance!

ARE YOU AWARE that she has an IQ of around 167? She can't relate to us!

Never found out what it was, but I'm very sure it's well south of this. I love football, movies, food, wine, and trivia. I'm the girl next door!

DID YOU KNOW thas as a amature scientist that she probably does'nt believe in god or a higher power?

Check, agnostic. Not ashamed of it, still exploring my place in the universe.

ARE YOU AWARE that my oponant frequently posts on other boards?

Pot, meet kettle...MP!

Too extreme

:lol:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Oct 2010 14:04 #146 by Grady

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Here we go

DID YOU KNOW that my oponant doesn't live in Conifer, Aspen Park or Bailey? I can't wait to hear about the 1 inch snow totals in Lakewood when we are having a blizzard up here.
ARE YOU AWARE that she has an IQ of around 167? She can't relate to us!
DID YOU KNOW thas as a amature scientist that she probably does'nt believe in god or a higher power?
ARE YOU AWARE that my oponant frequently posts on other boards?

Too extreme

First off sweetie I need to get you spell check.

VL needs Spellcheck? I wonder, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

29 Oct 2010 14:05 #147 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Wait a minute Several local sites? That would mean alot of people.

Yes but many of us were only banned from Pinecam during their power trip phase. How many of us can say we are so disrespectful and offensive that we can get banned from ESPN's boards? LMAO!!!

29 Oct 2010 14:06 #148 by Nobody that matters
The retaining wall at Windy Point has never been banned from any forum, and everyone respect's it firm foundation and strength.

And, It's local - and will be for a long long longlonglonglong time.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Oct 2010 14:07 #149 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

Viking wrote: Are you telling me that you are not even sure that you can get your wife to vote for you???? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

I can relate. EM won't vote for me unless I do him several "favors" (always looking for that angle). Just because he loves me doesn't mean he agrees with me!

Wait do you mean..... :youregoing: ........ :VeryScared: :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear

29 Oct 2010 14:08 #150 by The Viking

JMC wrote: More disturbing is that VL is lobbing on another site to have them elect a ceremonial president,smells like desperation?

Smells like something!! SC is on those sites too. I wonder if she should campaing there also.

THAT was his plan? Recruiting for other sites to put a joker at the top of this one?

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds