285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

29 Oct 2010 14:09 #151 by The Viking

Nobody that matters wrote:

The Viking wrote: Just my opinon, but anyone who has been banned form several local sites and also ESPN, is too extreme to be a good representative of this site and our close knit community.

On the plus side, the more places he's been banned, the fewer places he'd be able to disparage this forum by bragging about being pres.

Exactly, how many other sites will laugh at this one, including Pinecam if he is elected Pres? Science Chic is highly respected on all of those sites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 14:11 #152 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

Viking wrote: Are you telling me that you are not even sure that you can get your wife to vote for you???? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

I can relate. EM won't vote for me unless I do him several "favors" (always looking for that angle). Just because he loves me doesn't mean he agrees with me!

Wait do you mean..... :youregoing: ........ :VeryScared: :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear

Politics can get so dirty. :Whistle Lucky for all of you I have principles and integrity - I told him I'll win without him! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Oct 2010 14:12 #153 by JMC
Kicking butt so far! If you win it would give you cred for Lakewoodbound, I'm leaning heavily your way.

29 Oct 2010 14:36 #154 by V_A
I'm sorry to see VL is behind, don't worry VL I will call all of the neighbors and we will create some extra accounts and get out the vote. Chicago Style.

29 Oct 2010 14:41 #155 by ScienceChic

JMC wrote: Kicking butt so far! If you win it would give you cred for Lakewoodbound, I'm leaning heavily your way.

How 'bout a discount??!! :candy: :rofl

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Oct 2010 14:50 - 29 Oct 2010 14:53 #156 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

AVs Good Twin wrote: I'm sorry to see VL is behind, don't worry VL I will call all of the neighbors and we will create some extra accounts and get out the vote. Chicago Style.

Well, I don't want to encourage that but if it happens it would all be just a part of Gods plan for me, i'm sure...

Thanks

29 Oct 2010 14:52 #157 by UNDER MODERATION

Dummy Up wrote: See VL you chose a sweet person SC chose a pr*ck and she looks good letting him do her dirty work. Maybe next year.

I just didn't want to go that route. I wanted to keep it positive and I thought we were all better than that, I guess I was wrong. I shoulda picked Teddy

29 Oct 2010 14:53 #158 by JMC

Science Chic wrote:

JMC wrote: Kicking butt so far! If you win it would give you cred for Lakewoodbound, I'm leaning heavily your way.

How 'bout a discount??!! :candy: :rofl

We are open to negotiation if you win, we need the prestige. You lose and the price goes up.

29 Oct 2010 14:54 #159 by JMC
VL whats the Vegas line on "other" beating you and CG?

29 Oct 2010 14:55 #160 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote:

The Viking wrote: Just my opinon, but anyone who has been banned form several local sites and also ESPN, is too extreme to be a good representative of this site and our close knit community.

On the plus side, the more places he's been banned, the fewer places he'd be able to disparage this forum by bragging about being pres.

Exactly, how many other sites will laugh at this one, including Pinecam if he is elected Pres? Science Chic is highly respected on all of those sites.

Meanwhile you probably aren't even respected in your own apartment down in Bailey?

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds