285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

09 Nov 2010 23:39 #491 by The Viking

AVs Good Twin wrote: It is not like VL to go on vacation and not tell us where he is going and how much fun he is having. This election took a toll on him.

He still throws in a post every now and then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Nov 2010 08:20 #492 by TPP

AVs Good Twin wrote: It is not like VL to go on vacation and not tell us where he is going and how much fun he is having. This election took a toll on him.

As the national election did on all leftist.

15 Nov 2010 17:07 #493 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

I feel that Viking cheated so yes, there are a few hard feelings

15 Nov 2010 17:30 #494 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking probably did cheat,I expected you to cheat better. Scoreboard! If you don't cheat you aren't trying.

15 Nov 2010 17:38 #495 by AV8OR
the The Viking cheat?

NO WAAAAAY!

16 Nov 2010 15:49 #496 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking probably did cheat,I expected you to cheat better. Scoreboard! If you don't cheat you aren't trying.

Thats just what I thought..You said you weren't going to limit memberships during the voting period and I knew I was expected to cheat, but I decided against it...I took the high road

16 Nov 2010 15:50 #497 by UNDER MODERATION

AV8OR wrote: the The Viking cheat?

Just look at the evidence, 22 new members during the few day voting period and everyone of them voted for Viking and cs.

16 Nov 2010 15:53 - 16 Nov 2010 15:58 #498 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Thats just what I thought..You said you weren't going to limit memberships during the voting period and I knew I was expected to cheat, but I decided against it...I took the high road

rofllol The high road??? rofllol rofllol You took the road out of town because you couldn't stand the heat!!!

And JMC don't feed him a bunch of crap. You of all people can go and check and you KNOW I never even had to bend a rule let alone cheat like VL creating at least 2 more nics and votes, and also calling in out of state friends to sign up and vote and threaten me, which I still think were him too. So VL took the lowest road possible and can't stand that Science Chic and her integrity, and playing fair actually kicked his ass.

16 Nov 2010 15:57 #499 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

AV8OR wrote: the The Viking cheat?

Just look at the evidence, 22 new members during the few day voting period and everyone of them voted for Viking and cs.

That is not evidence you skidmark! I know from good authority that some of those are you signing up again. I know many of the regulars, as many as 10, who waited till the last day or so to vote and they all went for Science Chic after your little disappearing stunt. I am sitting here with a totally clean concience as I know I did nothing to cheat like you did. You are one of the sorest losers I have ever met. You remind me of a 3rd grader throwing a tantrum!

And in the final days, who else were they going to vote for? You dropped out and said you wouldn't accept it.

16 Nov 2010 16:17 #500 by Photo-fish

CinnamonGirl wrote: I have an idea if Photo fish can get us a win---- I will put up a packer avatar for one week.

Crap! I am sorry I missed this one. I am looking way back for the post where VL promised me his dad's fishing gear. :woo hoo:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds