285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

02 Nov 2010 20:02 #441 by jf1acai
Would you expect anything less from VL?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 20:13 #442 by lclotfelter
I voted for Sparks... That's a lie...

02 Nov 2010 20:45 #443 by jf1acai

I voted for Sparks... That's a lie...

Lost me on that one.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

02 Nov 2010 20:46 #444 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
SC did you have a campaign promise to do a LakewoodBound Site? I was going to vote for you if so. LOL

02 Nov 2010 20:54 #445 by jf1acai
I read it on 285bound, so it must be true! :wink:

02 Nov 2010 20:56 #446 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

jf1acai wrote: I read it on 285bound, so it must be true! :wink:

There you go. I concede!!

02 Nov 2010 21:07 #447 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: SC did you have a campaign promise to do a LakewoodBound Site? I was going to vote for you if so. LOL

I think what I said exactly was that I was researching whether it was feasible! I would really, really love to - I have to save my pennies (looks like it's time to finally get a new part-time job now that I'm finishing up closing out my old lab!) so I will let you know. Don't sell it to anyone else before letting me know! :) I, too, am disappointed that you were abandoned. I thought VL had thicker skin than that, and I wasn't even bringing out the big guns!

This has been a lot of fun! I'm already looking forward to next year's election and how the new candidates will respond (I hereby state now that, in the best interests of this site, I will limit myself to one term only. Fresh blood will be needed!)

jf1acai - I think I look forward to your harassment! At least, it has to be better than that from my hubby (who voted for me anyway without me asking and now wants payment!)

Thanks SG and Joe for your votes - they are appreciated! Come join the crew for lunch soon please! Are you free Saturday?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Nov 2010 21:39 #448 by CC
Is Viking and Science Chick officially the whiner? ( I mean winner)

02 Nov 2010 21:45 #449 by The Viking

Becky wrote: Is Viking and Science Chick officially the whiner? ( I mean winner)

Did you just call us Whiners? :VeryScared:

02 Nov 2010 21:48 #450 by ScienceChic
I think she really meant VL..

I like that she put your name before mine though! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds