285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

02 Nov 2010 12:40 #411 by RivendaleFarms
I have voted (early) on both counts. My work here is done. :biggrin:

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 13:20 #412 by ScienceChic
Thanks RF! You rock!

jf1acai wrote: While the upright wall is appealing, I'm leaning :wink: toward SC.....

With all the silliness that VL's pulled, can I count on your vote, jf1? :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Nov 2010 13:27 - 02 Nov 2010 23:58 #413 by Residenttroll returns
I voted for SC & Vike....I think SC and Vike should be concerned about the accuracy of votes. VL is a union thug. He will do anything - everything - to get a vote.

02 Nov 2010 13:39 #414 by The Viking

residenttroll wrote: I voted for VL....I think SC and Vike should be concerned about the accuracy of votes. VL is a union thug. He will do anything - everything - to get a vote.

So why did you vote for him if you think that about him?

02 Nov 2010 13:40 - 02 Nov 2010 13:45 #415 by The Viking

residenttroll wrote: I voted for VL....I think SC and Vike should be concerned about the accuracy of votes. VL is a union thug. He will do anything - everything - to get a vote.

And don't worry, we are making sure there is a large enough margain that no matter how bad he cheats, he can't steal this election. And we are doing it in a very fair and democratic way. Not games and lies like VL and Dummy Up were trying. Yes, it was humorous to watch but we really don't need them representing this site.

02 Nov 2010 13:42 #416 by Nobody that matters
I think you all ought to be concerned that the wall has 7 votes.

A wall. A bunch of rocks.

7 votes :biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

02 Nov 2010 13:54 #417 by The Viking
Although counting back a few days, there are about 15 new members with no new posts with very strange names. I wonder how many VL added on here? You will see a wave of votes for VL late today from fake people or other nics of his. So Science Chic and I still need your votes unless you really want all the other sites and new memebers being told over and over by VL that he is our honorary President. I guess it just depends on the image that you all want for this site. Do you want it looked at as a joke or a serious site for businesses and our community up here.

02 Nov 2010 14:17 #418 by JMC

Science Chic wrote: What happened to the massage??? :)

Still part of the deal, just spaced it, Bailey Massage is the best.

02 Nov 2010 16:50 #419 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
Boy, no one even feels bad that I had to endure my running mate bailing on me.

02 Nov 2010 16:53 #420 by JMC

CinnamonGirl wrote: Boy, no one even feels bad that I had to endure my running mate bailing on me.

You picked him!

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds