285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

02 Nov 2010 16:54 #421 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
He picked me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 16:59 #422 by JMC

CinnamonGirl wrote: He picked me

You begged to be on the ticket, poor choice, nobody feels sorry for you.

02 Nov 2010 17:02 #423 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
I didn't beg anyone. You all want me to concede I can.

02 Nov 2010 17:36 #424 by Nmysys
CG:

Pick someone else to run with you as a replacement!!

02 Nov 2010 17:38 #425 by LOL
CG, you ran a good race. VL bailed on you, its not your fault. When does voting end at midnite? I havent voted yet. CG, nominate a replacement for VL.

SC and Viking, you are probably going to win and deserve to. I just can't help pulling for the underdog though! Good luck. :) Cheers!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Nov 2010 17:46 #426 by jf1acai
I haven't voted yet either, waiting for offers.... :Whistle

Oh, and at this point a guarantee that VL is out, so if Cin wins, he can't come back and claim victory :VeryScared:

Edited to add: I'm also curious to see how Cin will wait on herself at the picnic if she wins.... :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

02 Nov 2010 18:01 #427 by ScienceChic

Joe wrote: CG, you ran a good race. VL bailed on you, its not your fault. When does voting end at midnite? I havent voted yet. CG, nominate a replacement for VL.

SC and Viking, you are probably going to win and deserve to. I just can't help pulling for the underdog though! Good luck. :) Cheers!

Thanks Joe! You know you'd make a great Bengals fan, rooting for the underdogs! It's what I end up doing every Superbowl since we never make it...

CG did run a good race and I don't want to see her concede - we battle to the end! :pillowfight:

jf1acai wrote: I haven't voted yet either, waiting for offers.... :Whistle

Oh, and at this point a guarantee that VL is out, so if Cin wins, he can't come back and claim victory :VeryScared:

Edited to add: I'm also curious to see how Cin will wait on herself at the picnic if she wins.... :wink:

Join us for lunch and I'll treat ya!

I, too, would like to see CG wait on herself, but I'm guessing that JMC would just have to work doubly hard instead - another good reason for him to vote for me! :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Nov 2010 18:04 #428 by Nmysys
I can't vote for a Liberal sorry.

02 Nov 2010 18:08 #429 by The Viking

Joe wrote: CG, you ran a good race. VL bailed on you, its not your fault. When does voting end at midnite? I havent voted yet. CG, nominate a replacement for VL.

Don't rush to judgement calling them the underdog. We still think a lot of these new members are friends of VL's or his alter egos coming out to vote later tonight to give them a late run. He may add another 10-15 votes late to try and steal this from SC. Then he will claim it was his plan all along and that he never really left the race.

02 Nov 2010 18:09 #430 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: I can't vote for a Liberal sorry.

VL is the most extreme Liberal on here and I am on the other ticket and you know I am not even close to liberal.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds