285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

01 Nov 2010 11:24 #381 by V_A

The Viking wrote:

AVs Good Twin wrote: Since VL is gone, will the voting be reset for the new team of SG & CG? I would like to follow Brasil and vote in a female Prez.

Yes but she is an ex-guerrilla fighter. They are picking a total extremist down there. Didn't they learn from the US that picking an extremist doesn't work?

And Yeah I don't think you can just transfer VL's votes to a new candidate. And what do you think Science Chic is? You want to vote for a female Prez? You can't get much more female than her! You want a sexy, intelligent, well educated, moderate, bipartisan candidate, who is liked by pretty much everyone, you already have it in SC!!!

I'm a visual pig, I would need to see a picture of SC :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2010 11:24 #382 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

Sunshine Girl wrote: Hey CG, maybe if we offered to take the guys on here out for some beers that would help. What do you think? We could even leave an offering by "the wall."

SG I was thinking that was our last option left. Not sure I want it THAT bad.

LOL

01 Nov 2010 11:48 #383 by The Viking

AVs Good Twin wrote:

The Viking wrote:

AVs Good Twin wrote: Since VL is gone, will the voting be reset for the new team of SG & CG? I would like to follow Brasil and vote in a female Prez.

Yes but she is an ex-guerrilla fighter. They are picking a total extremist down there. Didn't they learn from the US that picking an extremist doesn't work?

And Yeah I don't think you can just transfer VL's votes to a new candidate. And what do you think Science Chic is? You want to vote for a female Prez? You can't get much more female than her! You want a sexy, intelligent, well educated, moderate, bipartisan candidate, who is liked by pretty much everyone, you already have it in SC!!!

I'm a visual pig, I would need to see a picture of SC :)

You will have to ask her for that. What do you say SC? Show a picture to pick us up a few more votes? :biggrin:

01 Nov 2010 14:45 #384 by ScienceChic

AVs Good Twin wrote: I'm a visual pig, I would need to see a picture of SC :)

You must've missed this in The Campfire presidential thread...happy to oblige your request!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Nov 2010 14:46 #385 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
SC, LOL.. I used my real pic.

01 Nov 2010 14:47 #386 by Sunshine Girl
This is you???????? Nice pic.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

01 Nov 2010 14:49 #387 by ScienceChic

Sunshine Girl wrote: This is you???????? Nice pic.

No, I have no sexy pics and I need votes! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Nov 2010 14:51 #388 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

Yes we are wise to VL's plan and it is very obvious. But it won't work. We have a counter plan.

01 Nov 2010 14:53 #389 by Sunshine Girl

Science Chic wrote:

Need a photo shoot????? lol Okay, no I'm just being a bad girl, sorry. The girl in the pic has nothing on you btw!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

01 Nov 2010 14:54 #390 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

Yes we are wise to VL's plan and it is very obvious. But it won't work. We have a counter plan.

You don't need a counter plan because you are both already awesome! :heart:

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds