285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

31 Oct 2010 12:15 - 31 Oct 2010 12:45 #341 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: I tried to warn you VL. Can i have an I told you so moment at least?

You did...I wouldn't have bet a dime on CG double crossing me, bad mouthing me in PM's, and subverting my campiegn. I'll tell you what..I'm dropping out. I'm not conceeding, i'm not quiting, I haven't lost. I'm declaring this a "No Contest"...At 10:49 am on the lords day of October 31, 2010 and being of sane mind and body I am herby Withdrawing from this election. I will not seek, nor will I accept the position of Presidency of this board. Thats it- It's over, close the thread.

Bullsh*t! That is just not acceptable. I would NEVER have taken you for a quitter VL. It's the last couple of days (i.e. inning) that makes things exciting. Get your butt back in the ring and finish what you started - you own it to CG even if she did kinda throw you under the bus. ***Silly CG!*** Happy Halloween to everyone by the way!!!!!!

Why are you wanting him to get back in and run? Who wants to vote for someone who just gave up and quit? Besides he already says he doesn't want it and won't accept it. SC is no quitter. She will represent this site greatly!

And I can't believe he totally threw SG under the bus and is trying to blame her for this. She got them most of their votes, I am sure. She is a very respectable lady and doesnt' deserve a post that sayd she double crossed him, and bad mouthed him in PM's, (Which I am sure is a total lie and there is no way ho could prove that). I don't believe that for a minute.

Plus he already admitted to all the deceptive tricks he tried, (which some were kind of funny). So we would never know when he is being honest with us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 12:17 #342 by dummy up
CG pm'd me multiple times to screw VL.

31 Oct 2010 12:18 #343 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: All we have to do is go negative I haven't even seen SC lately.

Hey there! I was just sitting back watching VL self-implode - figured he didn't need any help from me! :pop :biggrin:

Dummy Up wrote: If the big wimp would pledge his votes to me , I will serve this board! My hat will be in the ring ( but not starting from scratch)
SC WILL make you read her boring science crap

I don't make anyone do anything (except my kids - they have to do homework, even on weekends, and clean their messes up!) You have free will to click or not click on my threads, or foe me if you don't want to read what I wrote. But if what I write is too complex for you DU, I can draw pictures instead! :jk2: lol

SC BELIEVES in a government takeover of forums

Not. That's why I mentioned in my campaign pledge that I believe that the future of our democracy requires an increase in open, unbiased communication between its citizens - a need served well by forums such as 285Bound. Government takeovers of forums would reduce freedom of speech and I do NOT support that.

SC WILL charge a fee to be a member of this site

I voted no on a previous thread asking if anyone was interested in joining private, for-pay forums. Fees would limit open participation - not cool.

SC WILL bailout advertisers on this site

Nope, I believe in sink or swim - if a business can't make it as it is, change or close and let something else take its place. Natural selection and evolution at its finest!

SC WILL eliminate the spiritual forum

How else would I, and everyone else, explore our place in the universe? Free dialog is nothing to be afraid of, or control.

Viking is just plain TOO EXTREME. And has scandals in his closet that I will expose.

Yes, I told him he needs to stop running around the forest naked howling at the moon. What can I say, he's a free spirit! But he's pretty harmless, except to himself, so I wouldn't worry too much. Just keep your chickens locked up! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Oct 2010 12:21 #344 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

Viking is just plain TOO EXTREME. And has scandals in his closet that I will expose.

Yes, I told him he needs to stop running around the forest naked howling at the moon. What can I say, he's a free spirit! But he's pretty harmless, except to himself, so I wouldn't worry too much. Just keep your chickens locked up! :biggrin:

I KNEW someone had video of that night!! OK, what'll it take to make it disappear?

31 Oct 2010 12:22 #345 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
Dummy up is lying. Just FYI

31 Oct 2010 12:24 #346 by dummy up

Science Chic wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: All we have to do is go negative I haven't even seen SC lately.

Hey there! I was just sitting back watching VL self-implode - figured he didn't need any help from me! :pop :biggrin:

Dummy Up wrote: If the big wimp would pledge his votes to me , I will serve this board! My hat will be in the ring ( but not starting from scratch)
SC WILL make you read her boring science crap

I don't make anyone do anything (except my kids - they have to do homework, even on weekends, and clean their messes up!) You have free will to click or not click on my threads, or foe me if you don't want to read what I wrote. But if what I write is too complex for you DU, I can draw pictures instead! :jk2: lol

SC BELIEVES in a government takeover of forums

Not. That's why I mentioned in my campaign pledge that I believe that the future of our democracy requires an increase in open, unbiased communication between its citizens - a need served well by forums such as 285Bound. Government takeovers of forums would reduce freedom of speech and I do NOT support that.

SC WILL charge a fee to be a member of this site

I voted no on a previous thread asking if anyone was interested in joining private, for-pay forums. Fees would limit open participation - not cool.

SC WILL bailout advertisers on this site

Nope, I believe in sink or swim - if a business can't make it as it is, change or close and let something else take its place. Natural selection and evolution at its finest!

SC WILL eliminate the spiritual forum

How else would I, and everyone else, explore our place in the universe? Free dialog is nothing to be afraid of, or control.

See! just Proved ALL my points! Typical professional politics! Not experienced and not qualified! Too weak for the leadership we all need and want.
Write in Dummy up!

31 Oct 2010 12:29 - 31 Oct 2010 12:56 #347 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: I tried to warn you VL. Can i have an I told you so moment at least?

You did...I wouldn't have bet a dime on CG double crossing me, bad mouthing me in PM's, and subverting my campiegn. I'll tell you what..I'm dropping out. I'm not conceeding, i'm not quiting, I haven't lost. I'm declaring this a "No Contest"...At 10:49 am on the lords day of October 31, 2010 and being of sane mind and body I am herby Withdrawing from this election. I will not seek, nor will I accept the position of Presidency of this board. Thats it- It's over, close the thread.

Bullsh*t! That is just not acceptable. I would NEVER have taken you for a quitter VL. It's the last couple of days (i.e. inning) that makes things exciting. Get your butt back in the ring and finish what you started - you own it to CG even if she did kinda throw you under the bus. ***Silly CG!*** Happy Halloween to everyone by the way!!!!!!

Why are you wanting him to get back in and run? Who wants to vote for someone who just gave up and quit? Besides he already says he doesn't want it and won't accept it. SC is no quitter. She will represent this site greatly!

And I can't believe he totally threw SG under the bus and is trying to blame her for this. She got them most of their votes, I am sure. She is a very respectable lady and doesnt' deserve a post that sayd she double crossed him, and bad mouthed him in PM's, (Which I am sure is a total lie and there is no way ho could prove that). I don't believe that for a minute.

Plus he already admitted to all the decetive tricks he tried, (which some were kind of funny). So we would never know when he is being honest with us.

You got a point there Viking.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 Oct 2010 12:45 #348 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Dummy up is lying. Just FYI

[youtube:2tej2biw]
[/youtube:2tej2biw]

31 Oct 2010 12:46 #349 by dummy up

CinnamonGirl wrote: Dummy up is lying. Just FYI

I have proof and will disclose it after the election. Worked for Nixon.

31 Oct 2010 12:55 #350 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
Proof my ass.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds