285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

30 Oct 2010 20:29 #291 by jf1acai

I would like WILLY/BILLY to be my runningmate.

Are multiple personalities allowed to run?

Oh, wait, they obviously are. Nevermind :lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2010 20:34 #292 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: We could have a live Q and A here at a predetermined time.

Anytime, anywhere, any place

OK, good idea. Lets get this going, a live Q and A. Sunday or Monday nite before the deadline.

VL, maybe we should do it during Oprah, go for the soccer mom vote?

Off the cuff with a 2 minute time limit..I don't want to give SC anytime to think

30 Oct 2010 20:35 #293 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Did you know that Viking voted for Bush Twice
Are you aware that Viking once refused to return a nieghborhood childs soccer ball that accidently ended up in his yard?

Ok VL, this post kinda (really!) pisses me off. Going that far it total crap and you should apologize. If it's not changed AND you apologize I will vote right now and you won't be very happy about it. Be cool, ok?

Alright..I changed it and I apologize everyone

Close enough although I disagree with the last statement you made about him. Thank you.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Oct 2010 20:36 #294 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Are you aware that Viking once refused to return a nieghborhood childs soccer ball that accidently ended up in his yard?

Ok VL, this post kinda (really!) pisses me off. Going that far it total crap and you should apologize. If it's not changed AND you apologize I will vote right now and you won't be very happy about it. Be cool, ok?

Close enough although I disagree with the last statement you made about him. Thank you.

I never seen you like this before?

30 Oct 2010 20:44 #295 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Is that a question or a statement? :wink:

Viking is a good guy and I don't like what you said because I KNOW it's not true. I'm sure he voted for Bush twice but I don't condemn him for that. You and CG have a good chance of winning without saying stuff like that. Integrity is everything. Don't bother playing the game without it. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Oct 2010 20:46 #296 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Viking is a good guy and I don't like what you said because I KNOW it's not true. I'm sure he voted for Bush twice but I don't condemn him for that. You and CG have a good chance of winning without saying stuff like that. Integrity is everything. Don't bother playing the game without it. :wink:

i don't think i can play any nicer than this..especially with that guy

30 Oct 2010 20:51 #297 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

i don't think i can play any nicer than this..especially with that guy

Try. :Smileflower:

30 Oct 2010 20:52 #298 by jf1acai
Before I can vote for VL, I need to know if he would scare the kids at the Conifer Christmas Parade.

We need pics of the candidates! (I already know what the wall looks like, but others may not :wink: )

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

30 Oct 2010 20:54 #299 by UNDER MODERATION
I'm having chest pains

30 Oct 2010 20:57 #300 by UNDER MODERATION
Doesn't anybody care!!!???

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds