285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

31 Oct 2010 10:36 #321 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

CinnamonGirl wrote: I was only kidding. Okay, I am stating that I think VL and I should and will win. We are the best choice.

How was that ?

Did you think you were in PM when you said it? I was standing right there? I'm not making excuses for possibly losing but when your running mate doesn't believe, and expresses it publicly it's almost impossible to win. Let the record show that I wanted to change running mates mid stream..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 10:39 - 31 Oct 2010 10:39 #322 by major bean
Sounds like the "blame game" has started. You can't beat a dead horse, mid-stream.

Regards,
Major Bean

31 Oct 2010 10:39 #323 by The Viking

Joe wrote:

No apology necessary. We need you Joe. I can't change the vote. Lord knows that would cause everyone to think it was fixed and we sure don't want dissension in the troops. Help us.

OK, all i can say is VL is for the common man (and lil precious), and he speaks from his heart. That is worth something. And us beer drinkers, we have to stick together! Solidarity! GO VL and CG! Cheers!

Its all up to the voters now! Hope and Changey!

Hey! SC and I are total beer drinkers too. And we hang out with many from here and share a few.

31 Oct 2010 10:42 #324 by dummy up
I tried to warn you VL. Can i have an I told you so moment at least?

31 Oct 2010 10:42 #325 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I was only kidding. Okay, I am stating that I think VL and I should and will win. We are the best choice.

How was that ?

Did you think you were in PM when you said it? I was standing right there? I'm not making excuses for possibly losing but when your running mate doesn't believe, and expresses it publicly it's almost impossible to win. Let the record show that I wanted to change running mates mid stream..

But you still don't get it! You don't even realize that CG has gotten at least 15 of your 20 votes. Without her it would be about 44 to 5.

31 Oct 2010 10:42 #326 by UNDER MODERATION

mtntrekker wrote: go vice lord!! sorry only have one nic but rooting for ya.

Thanks Nieghbor...I bought 10 bags of Kingsford Charcoal, rolled my jeep over the bags, poured the crunched up Charcoal on the leach field and covered it with fresh dirt, just for you. It was dry as a bone btw...Last year I did'nt pump it, and I had 2 more kids and one of their friends living here- might have over taxed the system..

31 Oct 2010 10:44 #327 by UNDER MODERATION

major bean wrote: Sounds like the "blame game" has started. You can't beat a dead horse, mid-stream.

What if Joe Biden came out and called Obama "a charity case" last october? Obama would have dropped him like a 3 foot putt

Unacceptable! I had committed people begging to run with me

31 Oct 2010 10:46 #328 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

How was that ?

But you still don't get it! You don't even realize that CG has gotten at least 15 of your 20 votes. Without her it would be about 44 to 5.

You know thats bullsh*t, I know thats bullsh*t, and now everyone here knows thats bullsh*t...You're just full of it

31 Oct 2010 10:50 #329 by major bean
It is close enough to the end of the ballotting that you fellers really should take off the kid gloves and quit the positive campaigning. Let's get the mud slinging going in earnest.

Regards,
Major Bean

31 Oct 2010 10:53 #330 by UNDER MODERATION

Dummy Up wrote: I tried to warn you VL. Can i have an I told you so moment at least?

You did...I wouldn't have bet a dime on CG double crossing me, bad mouthing me in PM's, and subverting my campiegn. I'll tell you what..I'm dropping out. I'm not conceeding, i'm not quiting, I haven't lost. I'm declaring this a "No Contest"...At 10:49 am on the lords day of October 31, 2010 and being of sane mind and body I am herby Withdrawing from this election. I will not seek, nor will I accept the position of Presidency of this board. Thats it- It's over, close the thread.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds