285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

31 Oct 2010 10:54 #331 by dummy up

major bean wrote: It is close enough to the end of the ballotting that you fellers really should take off the kid gloves and quit the positive campaigning. Let's get the mud slinging going in earnest.

My point exactly.
CG has been a drag. Could I at least be campaign manager, but you need to get rid of the weak sister.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 10:55 #332 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

major bean wrote: It is close enough to the end of the ballotting that you fellers really should take off the kid gloves and quit the positive campaigning. Let's get the mud slinging going in earnest.

I tried that, SG freaked out, I tried everything..Religion, Military experience, threatening to leave, even a fake heart attack...I couldn't overcome the forces that were working against me behind the scenes.

31 Oct 2010 10:57 #333 by UNDER MODERATION

Dummy Up wrote:

My point exactly.
CG has been a drag. Could I at least be campaign manager, but you need to get rid of the weak sister.

I'll be back next Haloween to make another run at it...We'll do it our way then...

See ya then

31 Oct 2010 10:58 #334 by UNDER MODERATION
GOOD DAY SIRS!!!!

31 Oct 2010 10:59 #335 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
VL if you are going to wimp out you don't deserve to run.

31 Oct 2010 11:05 #336 by Wayne Harrison
Thank you Sarah.

31 Oct 2010 11:12 #337 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
All we have to do is go negative I haven't even seen SC lately.

31 Oct 2010 11:30 #338 by dummy up
If the big wimp would pledge his votes to me , I will serve this board! My hat will be in the ring ( but not starting from scratch)
SC WILL make you read her boring science crap
SC BELIEVES in a government takeover of forums
SC WILL charge a fee to be a member of this site
SC WILL bailout advertisers on this site
SC WILL eliminate the spiritual forum
Viking is just plain TOO EXTREME. And has scandals in his closet that I will expose.

Now that is a platform!

31 Oct 2010 12:00 #339 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: I tried to warn you VL. Can i have an I told you so moment at least?

You did...I wouldn't have bet a dime on CG double crossing me, bad mouthing me in PM's, and subverting my campiegn. I'll tell you what..I'm dropping out. I'm not conceeding, i'm not quiting, I haven't lost. I'm declaring this a "No Contest"...At 10:49 am on the lords day of October 31, 2010 and being of sane mind and body I am herby Withdrawing from this election. I will not seek, nor will I accept the position of Presidency of this board. Thats it- It's over, close the thread.

Bullsh*t! That is just not acceptable. I would NEVER have taken you for a quitter VL. It's the last couple of days (i.e. inning) that makes things exciting. Get your butt back in the ring and finish what you started - you own it to CG even if she did kinda throw you under the bus. ***Silly CG!*** Happy Halloween to everyone by the way!!!!!!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 Oct 2010 12:03 #340 by major bean
With VL dropping out, the candidate is now CG. GO GIRL!
Pick a running mate with care. You need to consider the uncommitted vote. I suggest Outdoor38.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds