285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

02 Nov 2010 18:10 #431 by ScienceChic
That's okay Nmysys, I still like ya anyway! KissyFace: Maybe someday you'll be able to vote for SC The Person instead of SC The Label! I'll keep working to change your mind about me! :Cheer:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 18:18 #432 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
Good luck to the winners SC and Viking. Have a good night.

02 Nov 2010 18:28 #433 by ScienceChic
Thank you CG! I couldn't have had a better, more worthy opponent! :notworthy: Love ya Sweetie!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Nov 2010 18:37 #434 by jf1acai
SC isn't really a liberal (I hope) :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

02 Nov 2010 18:39 #435 by LOL

CinnamonGirl wrote: Good luck to the winners SC and Viking. Have a good night.

OK, I am voting for SC/Viking. Congrats! And do a good job for us all! Cheers :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Nov 2010 19:01 #436 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

Science Chic wrote: Thank you CG! I couldn't have had a better, more worthy opponent! :notworthy: Love ya Sweetie!

SC I was never a true opponent. It was all for fun. You are the best candidate. I am truly disappointed that I was abandoned.

02 Nov 2010 19:07 #437 by Sunshine Girl
I voted for SC and Viking too. Way to go guys!!!!! :thumbsup: :heart: :wave:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

02 Nov 2010 19:08 #438 by JMC
Almost a blowout!

02 Nov 2010 19:10 #439 by jf1acai
This has been a lot of fun!

It was a great idea. I will have to think of ways to harass the new President :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

02 Nov 2010 19:24 #440 by The Viking
So Vice Lord just showed up in another thread saying he never really quit and it was all part of his plan. I haven't seen him over here claiming that though.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds