285bound.com Presidential Election Poll

16 Nov 2010 16:25 #501 by Photo-fish
From Friday, October 29, 2010

Vice Lord wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: I'm still on the fence.
I have met both SC and Viking. They are alright with me, political leanings aside. I have never met VL or CG, but CG has shown that she is a die hard Packer fan and the world needs weirdos like VL.
I'd like to hear of each others stand on the current issues facing 285Bound.

I'll give you my secret fishing spot..For your vote..Seriously

PLEASE ...PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

Vice Lord wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: I catch enough at my own. What else have you got?

My grandfather died in 1967, but my grandma just recently died and I just got grandads ole tackle box n rods she had buried in her north Texas garage..It's all stuff from the 40's and 50's, perfectly preserved for 60 years..You can pick through it and take what you want..I don't need it.

Now thats a lot better than Vikings empty promises isn't it?

VL, we need to talk about how you are gonna get me this fishing gear... :biggrin:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2010 17:12 #502 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285bound.com Presidential Election Poll
You arent going to believe this. That vintage fishing gear was recently stolen from my garage, probably because I mentioned it here.

16 Nov 2010 17:25 #503 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

AVs Good Twin wrote: It is not like VL to go on vacation and not tell us where he is going and how much fun he is having. This election took a toll on him.

I feel that Viking cheated so yes, there are a few hard feelings

The Viking probably did cheat,I expected you to cheat better. Scoreboard! If you don't cheat you aren't trying.

Thats just what I thought..You said you weren't going to limit memberships during the voting period and I knew I was expected to cheat, but I decided against it...I took the high road

rofllol The high road??? rofllol rofllol You took the road out of town because you couldn't stand the heat!!!

And JMC don't feed him a bunch of crap. You of all people can go and check and you KNOW I never even had to bend a rule let alone cheat like VL creating at least 2 more nics and votes, and also calling in out of state friends to sign up and vote and threaten me, which I still think were him too. So VL took the lowest road possible and can't stand that Science Chic and her integrity, and playing fair actually kicked his ass.

Science Chick acknowledged the cheating incidents on another board

16 Nov 2010 17:37 #504 by ScienceChic

Vice Lord wrote: Science Chick acknowledged the cheating incidents on another board

Bulls#!t. Show me where I said that.

Let me state this very clearly now, as I'm getting tired of you not being able to let this go: I DID NOT CHEAT. VIKING DID NOT CHEAT. More people voted for us than you, you lost, get over it. JMC said nothing of the sort that definitively stated that we cheated, you are misinterpreting his words. I told you right after the voting finished and you started accusing us of cheating by signing people up to PM them individually and asked them yourself. If you are merely going to keep throwing around baseless accusations without having the balls to follow up and investigate, then STFU and move on.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Nov 2010 17:57 #505 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: You arent going to believe this. That vintage fishing gear was recently stolen from my garage, probably because I mentioned it here.

rofllol :lol: OMG!!!! You are the most full of sh** person I have even seen in my life!!! You are hilarious!!!! Everyone knew you lied about all your promises and probably that you even had this tacklebox!!

16 Nov 2010 17:58 #506 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Science Chick acknowledged the cheating incidents on another board

Let me state this very clearly now, as I'm getting tired of you not being able to let this go: I DID NOT CHEAT. VIKING DID NOT CHEAT. More people voted for us than you, you lost, get over it. JMC said nothing of the sort that definitively stated that we cheated, you are misinterpreting his words. I told you right after the voting finished and you started accusing us of cheating by signing people up to PM them individually and asked them yourself. If you are merely going to keep throwing around baseless accusations without having the balls to follow up and investigate, then STFU and move on.

That's OK. Vice Lord admitted to having sex with farm animals in another thread. I just can't find it right now. :Whistle

16 Nov 2010 18:02 #507 by Local_Historian
Hmmm - I voted for Viking and Science Chic, and I'm not a new member, nor am I dead. (Just feeling that way the past couple days)

Nor do I have time to make up fake accounts just for some silly bulls**t.

16 Nov 2010 19:32 #508 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote:

You acknowledged that the acusation was out there, don't deny that SC

16 Nov 2010 19:33 #509 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

That's OK. Vice Lord admitted to having sex with farm animals in another thread. I just can't find it right now. :Whistle

THATS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 Nov 2010 19:57 #510 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

THATS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like all the lies you keep throwing out about others. i thought that is what we were doing in this thread. Just spouting lies about others. You sure have put a lot of them out there.

And you sure put that in big letters. Me thinks thou doth protest too much. rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds