3 Million Attend Rally To Restore Sanity

31 Oct 2010 06:32 #31 by Jonathan Hemlock
Including the reflection pool?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 06:36 #32 by Nmysys
The obvious thing that NO Mainstream media would point out, was the absence of African Americans at this rally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how they pointed out how few African Americans were present at Beck's rally, isn't it?

What is good for the goose is not good for the gander with the Hypocritical Left!!!!!!!!!!! :bash :bash :bash :bash :bash

31 Oct 2010 07:04 #33 by LadyJazzer

Rally Attendance OBLITERATES Turnout To Glenn Beck Rally

The Rally to Restore Sanity has come to a close, and crowd estimates are beginning to trickle in. It is clear that a huge number of people attended the event, but the calculations vary among sources.

According to CBS News, 215,000 people showed up for the rally on Saturday. By comparison, CBS estimated that 87,000 -- just 40% of the Sanity Rally estimation -- attended Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally in August.

31 Oct 2010 10:26 #34 by Photo-fish
Posting about the lack of diversity in this crowd because there weren't many black folks would be missing the point completely. Diversity is a little bit more than black and white (even when dealing just with black and white people). Heaven forbid counting the other non-white ethnic groups who were at the rally.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

31 Oct 2010 10:34 #35 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Who was the official head counter, calypso louie aka Louis Farahkan?? rofllol :lol:

31 Oct 2010 15:28 #36 by Wayne Harrison
The 100 Best Signs At The Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-100- ... ore-sanity

31 Oct 2010 15:41 #37 by Grady
Here is another sign from the rally

So typical of the thought processes of the group, this dummy thinks Comedy Central is a valid news source. I bet she believes Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

31 Oct 2010 15:51 #38 by LadyJazzer
My gawd, some of those are hilarious!...I'm still laughing...

"Is this the line for Justin Bieber tickets?" .... LOL!

31 Oct 2010 15:57 #39 by Residenttroll returns
Yea, it appears the "Restore Sanity" rally didn't work. They are still insanity hateful toward the right. Nice try Colbert and Stewart...

31 Oct 2010 16:06 #40 by Scruffy

Grady wrote: Here is another sign from the rally

So typical of the thought processes of the group, this dummy thinks Comedy Central is a valid news source. I bet she believes Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

So typical of the thought processes of conservatives. I'll bet you think FOX News is a valid news source.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds