3 Million Attend Rally To Restore Sanity

31 Oct 2010 16:18 #41 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scruffy wrote: So typical of the thought processes of conservatives. I'll bet you think FOX News is a valid news source.

Go broncos
Go Vikings

Your signature announces everything to anyone who thought you were serious about anything. Now get back to your bong. Maybe your light fixture will turn into a pig.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 16:38 #42 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote:

Grady wrote: Here is another sign from the rally

So typical of the thought processes of the group, this dummy thinks Comedy Central is a valid news source. I bet she believes Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

So typical of the thought processes of conservatives. I'll bet you think FOX News is a valid news source.

Typical for the thought processes of the liberals. Confuse the youth of America to believe a comedy channel is news....the jokes on them.

31 Oct 2010 16:56 #43 by Scruffy

residenttroll wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

So typical of the thought processes of the group, this dummy thinks Comedy Central is a valid news source. I bet she believes Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

So typical of the thought processes of conservatives. I'll bet you think FOX News is a valid news source.

Typical for the thought processes of the liberals. Confuse the youth of America to believe a comedy channel is news....the jokes on them.

Typical for the thought processes of the conservatives. Confuse the citizens of America to believe that the FOX News channel is actual news....the joke is on them.

31 Oct 2010 17:15 #44 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

Typical for the thought processes of the conservatives. Confuse the citizens of America to believe that the FOX News channel is actual news....the joke is on them.

Typical for the thought processes of liberals. Confuse the youth of American to believe a comedy channel is news...the jokes on them.

31 Oct 2010 17:32 #45 by archer
welcome to the 2nd grade playground

31 Oct 2010 17:46 #46 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: welcome to the 2nd grade playground

31 Oct 2010 17:56 #47 by Photo-fish
Child abuse IMO. But go ahead and show a few kids holding librul type signs.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

31 Oct 2010 18:06 #48 by Wayne Harrison
they're actually conservative-type signs, Photo-fish. The bottom one is a Tea Party-type sign (the first letters spell "tea")

When libs do it, it's indoctrination.

When Conservatives do it, it's instilling family values.

31 Oct 2010 18:26 #49 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote: they're actually conservative-type signs, Photo-fish. The bottom one is a Tea Party-type sign (the first letters spell "tea")

When libs do it, it's indoctrination.

When Conservatives do it, it's instilling family values.

It's indoctrination because libs are instilling their family values on other parent's kids.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds