SAVE $2,000.00 in TAXES !!!

02 Nov 2010 05:54 #11 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic SAVE $2,000.00 in TAXES !!!

navycpo7 wrote: Did some research on these, from what I could find out, they will do more harm than good.

Chief, that was my conclusion as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 07:23 #12 by Nobody that matters
60 is written poorly, and doesn't specify where the state money is to come from. It's a good idea, but I blame the author for screwing this one up royally.

61 should allow for state and county borrowing given voter approval - it's too restrictive and could wind up biting us all in the butt. I like the idea of voter approved debt, but I disagree with taking that option away from us at the higher levels.

I like 101 because it tells those bass turds that are doing tax hikes hidden as fee increases to stick it in their tax and spend heinies.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

02 Nov 2010 08:03 #13 by CC
Replied by CC on topic SAVE $2,000.00 in TAXES !!!
I am sitting here laughing trying to figure out how LJ's brain stopped at everyone getting 2000.00 back. How is that selfish?
Oh wait...take the 2000.00 from the rich and give to the poor so that we are all equal. Forget that job, or any incentive to work. Let America be the laziest country in the world.
Is there some special website that you guys go to, to learn how to belittle and trash America.....oh, I found it.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/

02 Nov 2010 08:13 #14 by Residenttroll returns

Becky wrote: I am sitting here laughing trying to figure out how LJ's brain stopped at everyone getting 2000.00 back. How is that selfish?
Oh wait...take the 2000.00 from the rich and give to the poor so that we are all equal. Forget that job, or any incentive to work. Let America be the laziest country in the world.
Is there some special website that you guys go to, to learn how to belittle and trash America.....oh, I found it.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/

Exactly! It's our $ 2,000. It's a tough concept - it's your money, keep it. You work hard for your money and knuckleheads spend it for you. I love those billboards, "They Spend, You Pay!" Libtards believe the only way to solve a budget is to tax the taxpayers - or in the case of HickenRitter and Ritter, fee them.

02 Nov 2010 08:36 #15 by BearMtnHIB
These are not poorly written measures - they are good ones. They are the only citizen initiated measures to regulate government spending in any meaningful way since TABOR was passed in 1992.

Since 1992 - Colorado government spending has increased by more than 300%. The last congress and governor raised more than 40 taxes and fees for businesses and individuals.

Many businesses and individuals will save more than $2,000 per year if these pass. My neighbor with a landscaping business will save more than that in vehicle and trailer fees alone.

That money can now be saved, spent or invested in our economy - creating jobs or paying down debt.

Many fixed income senior's and people experiencing job loss or reduced hours will benefit from these measures - for many it will mean the difference between losing their homes or not.

Money in the private sector benefits the Colorado economy in so many ways that government spent money can not.

Please - reconsider your vote today

Vote YES on 60,61,101.

02 Nov 2010 08:40 #16 by Residenttroll returns
Fee them, Feed Us ....that's a Democrat's motto.

02 Nov 2010 08:40 #17 by LadyJazzer
Oh, I realize $2,000 will buy a lot of cigarettes, beer, pay-per-view NASCAR & wrestling programs...But sometimes the government CAN take that money and put it to better use--like making sure roads & bridges are in good repair, schools are in good repair... Yeah, sometimes government CAN spend it better than you.

But I don't expect the Party-of-Selfish to "get it."

Oh, I almost forgot: :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

02 Nov 2010 08:53 #18 by JusSayin

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, I realize $2,000 will buy a lot of cigarettes, beer, pay-per-view NASCAR & wrestling programs...Yeah, sometimes government CAN spend it better than you. But I don't expect the Party-of-Selfish to "get it."

Aren't you supposed to be at work supervising several dozen 'subordinates'? Or did you decide to take the day off to intimidate votors?

02 Nov 2010 08:54 #19 by BearMtnHIB

Oh, I realize $2,000 will buy a lot of cigarettes, beer, pay-per-view NASCAR & wrestling programs...But sometimes the government CAN take that money and put it to better use--like making sure roads & bridges are in good repair, schools are in good repair... Yeah, sometimes government CAN spend it better than you.

$2000 can also make up the difference in a mortgage payment for an out of work electrician and his family - and allow them to stay in their home.

$2000 can also make the difference in a 75 year old lady who is on a fixed income, lost most of her retirement savings and is cutting back on food in order to keep her medical needs met.

$2000 can help a carpenter who is struggling to find work right now, and help to pay his liability insurance so he can keep bidding on future work.

Pull your head out of your ass LJ!

Government's greed is stealing the livelihood of hard working folks every day.

Gas taxes are supposed to maintain roads and bridges - where did they spend that money?

02 Nov 2010 08:55 #20 by LadyJazzer

JusSayin wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, I realize $2,000 will buy a lot of cigarettes, beer, pay-per-view NASCAR & wrestling programs...Yeah, sometimes government CAN spend it better than you. But I don't expect the Party-of-Selfish to "get it."

Aren't you supposed to be at work supervising several dozen 'subordinates'? Or did you decide to take the day off to intimidate votors?

A) I've already voted
B) It's 26 subordinates
C) How I spend my work-day is none of your friggin' business, particularly since I probably make 3 times what you do...

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds