SAVE $2,000.00 in TAXES !!!

02 Nov 2010 08:57 #21 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, I realize $2,000 will buy a lot of cigarettes, beer, pay-per-view NASCAR & wrestling programs...But sometimes the government CAN take that money and put it to better use--like making sure roads & bridges are in good repair, schools are in good repair... Yeah, sometimes government CAN spend it better than you.

But I don't expect the Party-of-Selfish to "get it."

Oh, I almost forgot: :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

I like your attitude. Keep up the good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 08:57 #22 by Nobody that matters

JusSayin wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, I realize $2,000 will buy a lot of cigarettes, beer, pay-per-view NASCAR & wrestling programs...Yeah, sometimes government CAN spend it better than you. But I don't expect the Party-of-Selfish to "get it."

Aren't you supposed to be at work supervising several dozen 'subordinates'? Or did you decide to take the day off to intimidate votors?

She's taking a break from managing others and attempting to manage us.

Since insulting, belittling and minimizing is her style, she fits right in to most government contracts that I've seen.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

02 Nov 2010 08:58 #23 by LadyJazzer

BearMtnHIB wrote: Gas taxes are supposed to maintain roads and bridges - where did they spend that money?

Twit... It's not that they've "spent the money" on anything other than the roads & bridges it is, by law, targeted for...It's that in a recession, and with so much unemployment, people don't drive as much...Therefore there is a huge drop in the revenues at the pump.

Jeez, do you ever read anything except FauxNews & WorldNutDaily?

02 Nov 2010 08:59 #24 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: particularly since I probably make 3 times what you do...

No wonder you defend bloated government so venemously.

02 Nov 2010 09:01 #25 by LadyJazzer
I'm not a government employee... But thanks for assuming.

Of course, now it's time for everybody to start attacking LJ, instead of debating the original premise of voting for selfish amendments to the state constitution which are poorly written and will hurt the infrastructure of the state... So, you guys have a nice day...

How tiresome...

Oh...the obligatory: :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

02 Nov 2010 09:09 #26 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: I'm not a government employee... But thanks for assuming.

Of course, now it's time for everybody to start attacking LJ, instead of debating the original premise of voting for selfish amendments to the state constitution which are poorly written and will hurt the infrastructure of the state... So, you guys have a nice day...

How tiresome...

Oh...the obligatory: :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Well, when you come in here calling everyone idiots and trying to cut everyone off at the knees you make yourself a target. Yeah - it's everyone else's fault for not seeing the real loving caring help you're trying to give by being beligerant.

Yeah, it is tiresome.

Edit: I never said you were a governmnet employee. I just rolled the dice figuring you were probably on a government contract.

02 Nov 2010 09:15 #27 by JusSayin

LadyJazzer wrote: A) I've already voted
B) It's 26 subordinates
C) How I spend my work-day is none of your friggin' business, particularly since I probably make 3 times what you do...

"A" I understand; but not in the context of what you are attempting to respond to.

"B" Just validates your self-centered air of superiority.

And the latter half of "C" absolutely blows me away since 1) you do not know anything about me, my income or my net worth, and 2) if your income actually was three times that of mine,, b) moved to a place far from here to be with and c) been able to surround yourself with 260 low-esteem servants who you could berate and belittle at will.

02 Nov 2010 09:22 #28 by LadyJazzer
Oooo, slimebag, did you think that one up all by yourself?...Or did you need help from ThunderSparks?

Yep...Time for the ol' Ignore/Foe button... Have a sick life....

02 Nov 2010 09:30 #29 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

navycpo7 wrote: Did some research on these, from what I could find out, they will do more harm than good.

Obviously you spoke to the folks who benefit from the spending now and don't give a sh** who will pay for all the borrowing going into the future. Robbing Peter to pay Paul is known as a ponzi scheme. You do it and watch how quick you will get a cell and 3 squares a day. Govt. does it and parasites applaud. Hypocrisy know no bounds.

Americans, courtesy of the likes of obamadinejad and his band of ticks have moved from a self-sufficient mentality to that of an entitled parasite.

02 Nov 2010 09:35 #30 by Nobody that matters
Ok, I'll admit it. If I didn't have kids in school I might have voted for 60.

But, I do have two kids in school and I think it would be better to address administrative waste in the schools before chopping the funding out from underneath 'em.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds