The Republicans get a A- for last night. A total review

03 Nov 2010 13:16 #11 by The Viking

Something the Dog Said wrote: Actually, the Republicans would have probably beaten Bennett with Norton instead of the Tea Party favorite Buck.

And if the Tea Party had not backed Maes, what would have happened?

McInis would have never won. You might be right agout Norton. I think she will run against Udall win next election. Like I said, the Tea Party was about a wash in the Senate but really helped take over the House and a few of ths close Governorships.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2010 13:23 #12 by Nmysys
Pineguy: You and Archer are full of crap and you both know it. The Tea Party was what caused this whole shellac are using the same old tactics you have used constantly. The truth is the Liberal agenda received a huge setback and you can throw out the BS all you like but we can see you are just like LJ, clueless!!

Get a life and stop blaming the right. You will be safer and richer now that the GOP has won so many seats. Your taxes won't skyrocket and you may end up in the long run safer down there in Arizona, even though you would willingly give our country away to the Illegals.

03 Nov 2010 13:34 #13 by The Viking
They just said Maine went all red for the first time in 50 years!! A great night for the Republicans!! OH, and he was the Tea Party candidate!!

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2010/11/ ... er-review/

03 Nov 2010 14:09 #14 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Pineguy: You and Archer are full of crap and you both know it. The Tea Party was what caused this whole shellac are using the same old tactics you have used constantly. The truth is the Liberal agenda received a huge setback and you can throw out the BS all you like but we can see you are just like LJ, clueless!!

Get a life and stop blaming the right. You will be safer and richer now that the GOP has won so many seats. Your taxes won't skyrocket and you may end up in the long run safer down there in Arizona, even though you would willingly give our country away to the Illegals.

I just knew you would be as sore a winner as you were a loser.

03 Nov 2010 14:27 #15 by The Viking

archer wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Pineguy: You and Archer are full of crap and you both know it. The Tea Party was what caused this whole shellac are using the same old tactics you have used constantly. The truth is the Liberal agenda received a huge setback and you can throw out the BS all you like but we can see you are just like LJ, clueless!!

I just knew you would be as sore a winner as you were a loser.

Sore winner? It is really sad that you guys can't step up and say congratulations Republicans, and the Tea Party for all the energy you sparked that led this takeover. And you can't admit that America didn't want what the Dems in the last two congresses were handing out and this was a wake up call to them too.

03 Nov 2010 14:31 #16 by Residenttroll returns
Archer is just plain sore her bunch of Democrat grapes produces whine. May I offer you some red wine?

03 Nov 2010 14:35 #17 by netdude
Really Viking? Have you read ANY of the threads today? ANY? Every one of the righties here have gloated, called names, acted like this never happens in the election cycle.... yes the number was high on the house side, 60, but that was predicted. It happens. We all expected something more than 55. It needed to happen in my eyes to get a balance to the government.
But, I also expected at least Buck to win....
But what did we get from you guys? How many suicides it would cause.... how we are all dejected... how the left must be hating today.

Yea....

Sore winners fits.

03 Nov 2010 14:44 #18 by Residenttroll returns

netdude wrote: Really Viking? Have you read ANY of the threads today? ANY? Every one of the righties here have gloated, called names, acted like this never happens in the election cycle.... yes the number was high on the house side, 60, but that was predicted. It happens. We all expected something more than 55. It needed to happen in my eyes to get a balance to the government.
But what did we get from you guys? How many suicides it would cause.... how we are all dejected... how the left must be hating today.

Yea....

Sore winners fits.

:wave: :wave: rofllol rofllol rofllol

03 Nov 2010 15:07 #19 by The Viking

netdude wrote: Really Viking? Have you read ANY of the threads today? ANY? Every one of the righties here have gloated, called names, acted like this never happens in the election cycle.... yes the number was high on the house side, 60, but that was predicted. It happens. We all expected something more than 55. It needed to happen in my eyes to get a balance to the government.

Yea....

Sore winners fits.

Read my posts and you won't find any of that. And when you say it happens, it doesn't. It hasn't to this degree in over 50 years. And how much did the left gloat about Obama and the Dems winning the last to elections and how they sent Bush and Republicans a message? It is just the same thing with the right. We went the Dems a message that they need to stop ignoring the will of the maerican people. And we are proud that America stood up and took a stand against the Dems who were ignoring them.

03 Nov 2010 15:42 #20 by archer
And how much has the right pissed and moaned about the last election? So now you win some and still piss and moan about democrats. So sad you can't even spend one day feeling grateful. Nope, you just continue on the path of division. I expected no less.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds