The Republicans get a A- for last night. A total review

03 Nov 2010 17:13 #41 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote:

The Viking wrote: 01-06 the economy was still growing jobs at a great pace even after the Clinton recession and 9/11. They grew over 8.1 million jobs in those 6 years under Republican congress. When did the economy tank and who was writing the bills then? 2007 and since then and since the dems have taken control of congress we have lost 9 million jobs in 4 years!! You want to blame 1 person Bush for not vetoing the Democrats crap that they passed in 2007 and 2008 that started us down this road, but you refuse to blame the 300 or so Dems who passed all of those crappy bills and handed them to him. BUSH DID NOT WRITE ANY OF THE BILLS OR LEGISTLATION IN 2007-2008!!! You really need a politics 101 class.

Wow. You really need to take civics class again, Vike. Bush could have vetoed any of those bills he wanted to and sent them back to be re-written. Remember? Congress writes the laws and the President either signs or vetoes. Remember?

Bush takes as much responsibility as the Congress for the financial f***ups during his 8 years. I'm sorry if you don't like facts, but that's the reality of the situation. To place all the blame on one party, as you love to do, is not very honest, now is it?

FINALLY!!! You finally admitted that Congress takes the blame too. PROGRESS :woo hoo: And it was the last two years if you look at the numbers. 2007-2008 We were still creating over 2 million jobs in 2006 when the R's still controlled congress. Most of us on the right have already said that Bush should have vetoed much of the Dems Crap they passed. But he didn't so he has blame too. And he is already gone. But yesterday we finally voted out the idiots who wrote all that crap for the last 4 years!! That is what yesterday was all about. Voting out a lot more of the people who got us in this recession and this mess. Bush is gone and now a lot of the Dems who got us here are too. It is a good start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2010 17:14 - 03 Nov 2010 17:15 #42 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Have the Republicans fixed the economy yet?

Ummmm...... politics 101 again. They don't take over the House till Jan 1. :bash

(tap tap tap) Is this thing on???

They don't take over until Jan 4, 2011. Civics lesson, Vike?

Anyhow, why wait? I'm going to beat the Christmas rush and start blaming them now, just like the conservatives did in 2008.

Just kidding.

I didn't look at the exact date and meant to put Jan '11

03 Nov 2010 17:15 #43 by outdoor338
scruffy, when did you libs get osama? :jk2:

03 Nov 2010 17:17 #44 by archer

AV8OR wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Have the Republicans fixed the economy yet?

Typical actions by the "drive-by" liberal mentality. They can not cite truthful problems by the PARTY for America (Republicans/Tea Party), so they resort to these type attacks. Even then, as several educated folks know and The Viking pointed out, they still get it wrong because they further lack intelligence for knowing when the NEW Congress seats!

I see the conservatives here still don't have a sense of humor. I believe the question about them fixing the economy was a joke. Lighten up.

03 Nov 2010 17:19 #45 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: scruffy, when did you libs get osama? :jk2:

What. Didn't Bush get him?

03 Nov 2010 17:21 #46 by netdude

SS109 wrote:

netdude wrote: Really Viking? Have you read ANY of the threads today? ANY? Every one of the righties here have gloated, called names, acted like this never happens in the election cycle.... yes the number was high on the house side, 60, but that was predicted. It happens. We all expected something more than 55. It needed to happen in my eyes to get a balance to the government.
But, I also expected at least Buck to win....
But what did we get from you guys? How many suicides it would cause.... how we are all dejected... how the left must be hating today.

Yea....

Sore winners fits.

I haven't been that way. There were some major gains in the Rust Belt, but many of those 60 seats were just being returned to the GOP, best examples, Markey & Salazar, their seats going back to Republicans. And I don't see the wins as a validation of conservative principles, more like people upset with the economy. I sincerely doubt 20% of the population is going to switch from "D" to "R" in two years. And the other reason for the sea change, the TEA party was more enthused and better organized.

I acknowledge that you have been one of the more civil ones SS109, I appreciate that... but you are one of the few.  :Thanks:

03 Nov 2010 17:23 #47 by outdoor338
nope, he couldn't after clintoon let him go, clintoon was a coward, another country gift wrapped osama for us, and your billy boy blow job said "no thanks". Do you remember that archer, so no bush didn't get him, after clintoon let him go! :thumbsup: :lol:

03 Nov 2010 17:27 #48 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

The Viking wrote: 01-06 the economy was still growing jobs at a great pace even after the Clinton recession and 9/11. They grew over 8.1 million jobs in those 6 years under Republican congress. When did the economy tank and who was writing the bills then? 2007 and since then and since the dems have taken control of congress we have lost 9 million jobs in 4 years!! You want to blame 1 person Bush for not vetoing the Democrats crap that they passed in 2007 and 2008 that started us down this road, but you refuse to blame the 300 or so Dems who passed all of those crappy bills and handed them to him. BUSH DID NOT WRITE ANY OF THE BILLS OR LEGISTLATION IN 2007-2008!!! You really need a politics 101 class.

Wow. You really need to take civics class again, Vike. Bush could have vetoed any of those bills he wanted to and sent them back to be re-written. Remember? Congress writes the laws and the President either signs or vetoes. Remember?

Bush takes as much responsibility as the Congress for the financial f***ups during his 8 years. I'm sorry if you don't like facts, but that's the reality of the situation. To place all the blame on one party, as you love to do, is not very honest, now is it?

FINALLY!!! You finally admitted that Congress takes the blame too. PROGRESS :woo hoo: And it was the last two years if you look at the numbers. 2007-2008 We were still creating over 2 million jobs in 2006 when the R's still controlled congress. Most of us on the right have already said that Bush should have vetoed much of the Dems Crap they passed. But he didn't so he has blame too. And he is already gone. But yesterday we finally voted out the idiots who wrote all that crap for the last 4 years!! That is what yesterday was all about. Voting out a lot more of the people who got us in this recession and this mess. Bush is gone and now a lot of the Dems who got us here are too. It is a good start.

FINALLY!!!1!1! Progress! You finally admitted that BUSH takes the blames, too! Progress! Woooohoooo!

Now, admit that economic policies take some time for the effects to take place. There's a lag time for policies to actually show up in the economy, yes? I know you will agree, because nothing happens overnight, correct? Therefore, Obama and the Dems policies put in place in the last year (remember, it was Bush's budget in 2009) will be taking effect late this year and early next. That would mean (gasp) that policies Bush and the Dem Congress put in place in 07-08 would have been taking effect in 09.

Now excuse me, I have to finish up some work to pay for all you welfare receiving Republicans that post here every minute of every day.

03 Nov 2010 17:29 #49 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: nope, he couldn't after clintoon let him go, clintoon was a coward, another country gift wrapped osama for us, and your billy boy blow job said "no thanks". Do you remember that archer, so no bush didn't get him, after clintoon let him go! :thumbsup: :lol:

:rofl
I'm reminded of my earlier post about republicans never taking responsibility. Thanks for confirming that point.

03 Nov 2010 17:31 #50 by Blazer Bob

Something the Dog Said wrote: This election was more about voting incumbents out rather than excitement for the Republicans.

rofllol How many incumbent r's lost, how many d's. You are half right about one thing, it was not excitement for r's it was disgust with d's.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds