Sarah Palin's happiness is what really irks liberals

17 Nov 2010 12:34 #11 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: The "village idiot" is usually a "very happy person" because he/she doesn't know any better... (Witness George W. Bush for 8 years... "Somewhere in Texas a village is missing its idiot.")

Yup... Sarah's "happy" alright... I would be too if I resigned halfway through a term just to put my face in front of every camera on the planet, and make a few million bucks being the happy idiot.

Scruffy said it best: "It's not that people on the left hate her, it's that we see her as an attention whore that is totally unqualified to hold high public office"

That "happy idiot" is way smarter than you, do you have a few million bucks in your bank account?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Nov 2010 12:35 #12 by outdoor338
He still quit, and didn't finish his term...obama is making money off of his books, and he released a childrens book this week, so what's the problem with people making money?

17 Nov 2010 12:37 #13 by outdoor338
how many times has obama messiah been in front of a camera? He is a media whore if I have ever seen one! You libs are losing on this argument, LJ is just showing years of anger!

17 Nov 2010 12:38 #14 by Scruffy

conifermtman wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Obama resigned to become President. Big difference from what Sarah did. She quit her elected job as Governor so she could make money & start a tv show.

Obama quit one public service job to take on another public service job. Palin quit her public service job to service her checkbook.

I smell a RINO. Notice how you leave out all the phony lawsuits that were impeding her from doing her job.

You're calling me a Republican? rofllol

Phony lawsuits? Which ones? These?

1. August 6, 2008 Cronyism in hiring

2. September 3, 2008 Troopergate

3. September 4, 2008 Releasing protected personnel file information

4. October 24, 2008 Charging Alaska for children's travel

5. November 18, 2008 Campaigning on Alaska State property

6. January 23, 2009 Palin aides using official position to advance Palin's campaign

These are just some of the charges during her two years as Governor. I don't know how many more there are or the current status of these. Perhaps you could enlighten us? Just imagine how many lawsuits she would have if she had finished her term.

17 Nov 2010 12:40 #15 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: He still quit, and didn't finish his term...obama is making money off of his books, and he released a childrens book this week, so what's the problem with people making money?

No problem with people making money. But let's at least be honest and admit that Palin quit so she could walk to the bank rather than fulfill her obligation to the people of Alaska.

If she is elected President, what guarantee do we have that she won't quit halfway through?

17 Nov 2010 12:41 #16 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: how many times has obama messiah been in front of a camera? He is a media whore if I have ever seen one! You libs are losing on this argument, LJ is just showing years of anger!

Keep spinning, skippy. Obama is in front of the camera because he's the President. I'll bet when he's out of office, you won't see him on a reality tv show or having his kids on Dancing with the Stars.

17 Nov 2010 12:46 #17 by conifermtman

Scruffy wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Obama resigned to become President. Big difference from what Sarah did. She quit her elected job as Governor so she could make money & start a tv show.

Obama quit one public service job to take on another public service job. Palin quit her public service job to service her checkbook.

I smell a RINO. Notice how you leave out all the phony lawsuits that were impeding her from doing her job.

You're calling me a Republican? rofllol

Phony lawsuits? Which ones? These?

1. August 6, 2008 Cronyism in hiring

2. September 3, 2008 Troopergate

3. September 4, 2008 Releasing protected personnel file information

4. October 24, 2008 Charging Alaska for children's travel

5. November 18, 2008 Campaigning on Alaska State property

6. January 23, 2009 Palin aides using official position to advance Palin's campaign

These are just some of the charges during her two years as Governor. I don't know how many more there are or the current status of these. Perhaps you could enlighten us? Just imagine how many lawsuits she would have if she had finished her term.

I'm sorry you are not a RINO, just the village idiot. I stand corrected.

Throwing up a lot of accusations and hoping they will stick will not win an argument? How many convictions does Palin have? If she is such a criminal, why is she not in jail?

17 Nov 2010 12:46 #18 by outdoor338
her kids are not in office, for that matter lets see how they are in 20 years! Even some dems are critical on his TV apperances, late night shows, come on scruffy, defending obama on this matter?

17 Nov 2010 12:48 #19 by archer
I do believe the conservatives here would make excuses for the devil himself as long as he claimed to be a conservative. Interesting to see them falling all over themselves to justify behavior they would skewer a liberal over.

17 Nov 2010 12:50 #20 by outdoor338
archer and I feel if the devil were a democrat you libs would vote for him..oh, you did, my bad! :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds