Sarah Palin's happiness is what really irks liberals

17 Nov 2010 12:51 #21 by Scruffy

conifermtman wrote: I'm sorry you are not a RINO, just the village idiot. I stand corrected.

Thanks for the insult. Have I somehow pissed you off so much that you feel the need to do that?

conifermtman wrote: Throwing up a lot of accusations and hoping they will stick will not win an argument? How many convictions does Palin have? If she is such a criminal, why is she not in jail?

As I stated, those are some of the accusations that were leveled against her. I also stated that I did not know their current status and suggested that perhaps you could enlighten us.

You claim they are phony accusations, yet provide no evidence. If you would, I'll be happy to look at it and comment. Some of those suits seem pretty serious to me, but then, I'm not a lawyer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Nov 2010 12:51 #22 by conifermtman

archer wrote: I do believe the conservatives here would make excuses for the devil himself as long as he claimed to be a conservative. Interesting to see them falling all over themselves to justify behavior they would skewer a liberal over.

What behavior is that?

17 Nov 2010 12:52 #23 by Scruffy

archer wrote: I do believe the conservatives here would make excuses for the devil himself as long as he claimed to be a conservative. Interesting to see them falling all over themselves to justify behavior they would skewer a liberal over.

Cheney.

17 Nov 2010 12:54 #24 by outdoor338
scruffy, why does conifermtman have to provide you with facts about sarah's current status, that should be your burden of proof not his, lets see what convictions you have against sarah and where they stand in the courts, will be interesting!

17 Nov 2010 12:57 #25 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: scruffy, why does conifermtman have to provide you with facts about sarah's current status, that should be your burden of proof not his, lets see what convictions you have against sarah and where they stand in the courts, will be interesting!

Well, Skippy, he made the assertion that the lawsuits were phony, so I'm just asking for facts about the phoniness of the lawsuits that have been filed. Okay?

17 Nov 2010 12:57 #26 by conifermtman

Scruffy wrote:

conifermtman wrote: I'm sorry you are not a RINO, just the village idiot. I stand corrected.

Thanks for the insult. Have I somehow pissed you off so much that you feel the need to do that?

conifermtman wrote: Throwing up a lot of accusations and hoping they will stick will not win an argument? How many convictions does Palin have? If she is such a criminal, why is she not in jail?

As I stated, those are some of the accusations that were leveled against her. I also stated that I did not know their current status and suggested that perhaps you could enlighten us.

You claim they are phony accusations, yet provide no evidence. If you would, I'll be happy to look at it and comment. Some of those suits seem pretty serious to me, but then, I'm not a lawyer.

I'm not here to do your research for you, most of those links you have posted have been found to have no wrongdoing committed. Besides people in this country are presumed innocent until found guilty and the fact an accusation has been made does not make it true. If you want to post like a village idiot, expect to be called one.

17 Nov 2010 13:00 #27 by archer

conifermtman wrote:

What behavior is that?

Lets see.....quitting in the middle of her term as governor, why? to avoid some nasty court suits? Because she thought the job wasn't worthy of her now national reputation? Because she decided that making money was more important than her duty to the people of Alaska who elected her? If a liberal did this you would bash him/her till the cows came home.

or....while vilifying Obama for TV appearances you applaud Palin for the very same?

or.... I suggest that she could pose naked for Playboy and you would find that perfectly acceptable behavior for her.....she can do no wrong in conservatives eyes.....why? because she says she is a conservative, but truth is she is probably a CINO, conservative in name only with few, if any, deep felt convistions. Basically she is a light weight.

17 Nov 2010 13:04 #28 by outdoor338
archer, palin isn't president..she can be on TV all she wants! I know that irks you, don't watch her shows, seems like you have a jones for palin, do you?

17 Nov 2010 13:09 #29 by Scruffy

conifermtman wrote: I'm not here to do your research for you, most of those links you have posted have been found to have no wrongdoing committed. Besides people in this country are presumed innocent until found guilty and the fact an accusation has been made does not make it true. If you want to post like a village idiot, expect to be called one.

Then I will assume from now on that you make assertions to which you have no facts and will treat any claim you post as baseless.

You made the assertion. It is your responsibility to back up that assertion.

BTW - Thanks for another insult.

17 Nov 2010 13:13 #30 by Martin Ent Inc
Is Obama Going On TV Too Much?
No, only right-leaning people think so

4% (6 votes)
Yes, many moderates think so too

14% (23 votes)
Yes, even some lefties are getting irritated

81% (133 votes)
Unsure

2% (3 votes)
Total votes: 165

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/polls/obama-goin ... z15Z4h4o1P

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds