Sarah Palin's happiness is what really irks liberals

17 Nov 2010 13:17 #31 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: archer, palin isn't president..she can be on TV all she wants! I know that irks you, don't watch her shows, seems like you have a jones for palin, do you?

She was governor of Alaska.....emphasis on the "was" I guess. Actually I don't dislike Palin as a person, and I admire her daughter and her efforts to get on with her life and put herself out there for other teens and on Dancing with the Stars...braving criticism and adverse publicity. Sarah just isn't presidential material, and that is NOT based on her politics, I have felt the same about liberal candidates for president. She is neither intelligent enough (it did take her 6 or 7 years and multiple schools to get her bachelors degree) and she is woefully uninformed about world geography, world history, US history, economics, and on and on. If she was serious about being a viable candidate for president she should be spending these next 2 years studying, learning, improving her knowledge base, not playing on reality TV.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Nov 2010 13:17 #32 by LadyJazzer
Wow... The President of the United States on television too much... Who knew?!?! (At least he wasn't doing it after an unnecessarily expensive carrier landing under a banner that said "Mission Accomplished"....or in front of a rounded-up group of military people for a photo-op...or in front of some nice blue lights in New Orleans after a hurricane while muttering "Heckuva job, Brownie.")

17 Nov 2010 13:23 #33 by Martin Ent Inc
Sorta like BHO visiting 57 states.
Or Memorial Day and Veterans Day
Or what a Trillion is.

17 Nov 2010 13:29 #34 by LadyJazzer
Is that the best you got?

rofllol :lol:

17 Nov 2010 13:33 #35 by Martin Ent Inc
Better'n what you been spinning, still stuck on old Bushy boy.

17 Nov 2010 13:44 #36 by outdoor338
anything else would be over LJ's head :Crying:

17 Nov 2010 14:34 #37 by ckm8
You make the claim that liberals are irked by Palin's happiness. She is not happy- all she can do is kvetch. Happy people don't complain all the time. Liberals are irked by Palin's idiocy. It's what every liberal here has stated. She demonstrates the rights embrace of the mediocre, of style over substance, of the dumbing down of the American condition. That's what irks liberals about Palin.

17 Nov 2010 14:39 #38 by ScienceChic

conifermtman wrote: Obama already has earned the title of Worst President Ever. Palin would make a better President over Obama, Bush I & II , Clinton, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy.

I'm pretty sure that Obama, and Bush, won't be ranked ahead of any of these:
http://politics.usnews.com/news/history ... presidents

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical ... ted_States
http://politics.usnews.com/news/article ... worst.html

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Nov 2010 14:40 #39 by Photo-fish

ckm8 wrote: You make the claim that liberals are irked by Palin's happiness. She is not happy- all she can do is kvetch. Happy people don't complain all the time. Liberals are irked by Palin's idiocy. It's what every liberal here has stated. She demonstrates the rights embrace of the mediocre, of style over substance, of the dumbing down of the American condition. That's what irks liberals about Palin.

:yeahthat: :thumbsup:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

17 Nov 2010 14:46 #40 by dummy up
I just don't get what's so complicated, she is an opportunist and wants the cash, that is not left or right just good old greed. She could care less about anything but her pocketbook. For the record I feel the same way about Gore.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds