Sarah Palin's happiness is what really irks liberals

17 Nov 2010 11:53 #1 by conifermtman
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/201 ... erals.html

It seems everyone wants a piece of Palin these days. Some are fans, some are hostile foes. But regardless, we just can't stop talking about her. Will there ever be a time when we decide that we've figured her out and there's nothing else to say?

And then it hit me. The reason Palin has become such a lightening rod, a kingmaker and a punching bag, a celebrity and a power player, is simple. It's because she's so gosh darn happy.

Ever notice how the libs are such miserable trolls?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Nov 2010 11:57 #2 by outdoor338
Hard-Left Liberals HATE Sarah Palin. It’s such a palpable thing that it even has a name, Palin Derangement Syndrome, and PDS is now bordering on overshadowing their omnipresent BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome). Michelle Malkin posts on it often and has a new segment about it today, once again pertaining to US Weekly, where the nutters are now going after the Governor for installing a tanning bed in the Governor’s mansion in Alaska. Failing to note that she bought one used with her own personal money, they try to make it out to be as egregious as the John Edwards $1,200 haircuts, or perhaps ol’ Silky’s diverting of thousands of dollars of campaign contributions to his mistress and probable mother of his love child.

http://www.okieonthelam.com/2008/09/16/ ... -up-thang/

17 Nov 2010 12:10 #3 by Scruffy
It's not that people on the left hate her, it's that we see her as an attention whore that is totally unqualified to hold high public office, and there is a distinct possibility that she could become President.

She quit halfway through her term as Governor so she could make money. She keeps inserting her face into the national limelight, almost as if she would wither away if she wouldn't get national attention. For petes sake, she even has her own reality teevee show. Weren't the Kardashians enough? Why does she need to script a show to tell us what a wonderful wife and mother she is or is not?

In short, should she be elected, I would very much fear for this country. The only bright point would be that Bush would lose the title of Worst President Ever.

As far as Palin Derangement Syndrome, you do realize that most of the conservatives here have an even worse case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

17 Nov 2010 12:15 #4 by outdoor338
Why did Obama Quit during his first term as senator to run for President? just wondering..Palin had a lot more experience then obama ever did in office, and he is showing it now as the worst president ever, he even beat carter! Wonder how obama's children's book will do?

17 Nov 2010 12:23 #5 by Scruffy
Obama resigned to become President. Big difference from what Sarah did. She quit her elected job as Governor so she could make money & start a tv show.

Obama quit one public service job to take on another public service job. Palin quit her public service job to service her checkbook.

17 Nov 2010 12:24 #6 by conifermtman

Scruffy wrote: In short, should she be elected, I would very much fear for this country. The only bright point would be that Bush would lose the title of Worst President Ever.

Obama already has earned the title of Worst President Ever. Palin would make a better President over Obama, Bush I & II , Clinton, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy. At least she is a true conservative and I don't blame her for quitting as Governor one bit. Why should she put her family in financial jeopardy to pay to defend against all the phony lawsuits the libs were generating? She made the only rational choice and is benefiting financially and politically because of it, seems pretty intelligent to me.

17 Nov 2010 12:25 #7 by conifermtman

Scruffy wrote: Obama resigned to become President. Big difference from what Sarah did. She quit her elected job as Governor so she could make money & start a tv show.

Obama quit one public service job to take on another public service job. Palin quit her public service job to service her checkbook.

I smell a RINO. Notice how you leave out all the phony lawsuits that were impeding her from doing her job.

17 Nov 2010 12:27 #8 by Scruffy

conifermtman wrote:

Scruffy wrote: In short, should she be elected, I would very much fear for this country. The only bright point would be that Bush would lose the title of Worst President Ever.

Obama already has earned the title of Worst President Ever. Palin would make a better President over Obama, Bush I & II , Clinton, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy. At least she is a true conservative and I don't blame her for quitting as Governor one bit. Why should she put her family in financial jeopardy to pay to defend against all the phony lawsuits the libs were generating? She made the only rational choice and is benefiting financially and politically because of it, seems pretty intelligent to me.

In your opinion.

She was given a job by the people of Alaska and she quit halfway through. What does that make her? Yes, a quitter. Now she's raking in tons of money. She's at least smart enough to know that this is her time in the spotlight, because when she runs for Prez next year, she will be dismantled in debates with the other Republican contenders.

17 Nov 2010 12:30 #9 by LadyJazzer
The "village idiot" is usually a "very happy person" because he/she doesn't know any better... (Witness George W. Bush for 8 years... "Somewhere in Texas a village is missing its idiot.")

Yup... Sarah's "happy" alright... I would be too if I resigned halfway through a term just to put my face in front of every camera on the planet, and make a few million bucks being the happy idiot.

Scruffy said it best: "It's not that people on the left hate her, it's that we see her as an attention whore that is totally unqualified to hold high public office"

17 Nov 2010 12:32 #10 by Martin Ent Inc
:thumbsup:

Sorta like Obama making sure ther is a camera up his ass at every available happening.

None of your arguments fly. It's America you can bet old 1 term will be out there making a bundle when his ass is out of office.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds