How GM IPO Proves the Tea Party Wrong

18 Nov 2010 12:51 #61 by Something the Dog Said

JusSayin wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: We finally have politicians who can implement successful programs that save the taxpayers billions of dollars, save millions of jobs. . .

For your sake, I certainly hope you are kidding.

The facts speak for themselves.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2010 13:38 #62 by Residenttroll returns
RT prediction: GM Stock will close at only 3% - 4% of the original IPO price. That will give liberals half the joy.

Stock will open lower tomorrow.

18 Nov 2010 13:43 #63 by LadyJazzer
That it will "fail again later" is the usual conservative partisan crap-response. Unless you can see into the future, you're just jones-ing to bash someone. This wasn't about "letting one company fail"--this was about trying to preserve the jobs of about 1.4 million people in the entire supply-chain as well as the GM employees.

Jeez....

18 Nov 2010 13:46 #64 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: That it will "fail again later" is the usual conservative partisan crap-response. Unless you can see into the future, you're just jones-ing to bash someone. This wasn't about "letting one company fail"--this was about trying to preserve the jobs of about 1.4 million people in the entire supply-chain as well as the GM employees.

Jeez....

Too bad the other 14.5 million who are unemployed didn't get their jobs saved. They should have belong to a union instead of being just another legal American.

18 Nov 2010 16:57 #65 by ckm8
If you can't save all jobs you shouldn't save any? Oh, I forgot, you're a rightie. You don't care about the jobs of anyone that makes less than $250,000 per annum.

18 Nov 2010 17:05 #66 by Residenttroll returns

ckm8 wrote: If you can't save all jobs you shouldn't save any? Oh, I forgot, you're a rightie. You don't care about the jobs of anyone that makes less than $250,000 per annum.

Why should the government save any jobs? :PacifyBaby:

I was right again! GM Stock closed up 3.6% from the offering price. Currently, it's down in after market trading.

Again, I wonder who was buying up all the stock from the Treasury today? Was it the same people that partake in the $ 193 billion giveaway last week?

19 Nov 2010 09:31 #67 by Residenttroll returns
:bump:

http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/t?s=GM&lang=en-US&region=US&width=300&height=180

33.82 -0.37 (-1.08%) 11:31AM EST

RT Prediction Yesterday:

RT prediction: GM Stock will close at only 3% - 4% of the original IPO price. That will give liberals half the joy.

Stock will open lower tomorrow.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds